and always need to show they are better than anyone
and have such a big ego

if you have fun with the enemie support and greet he is clicking your head

if you meme with someone he is killing you
if you run away he is running after till you are dead
if the have no mercy pocket they troll

if he finally kills someone he teabaggs you

why?? relax genji players

I mean yeah, but Iā€™m all for killing people who arenā€™t actually playing the game.

You wanna RP, custom lobbies exist.

5 Likes

If youā€™re in any mode besides a custom ā€œhave fun and chillā€ mode, and youā€™re waving or emoting, prepare to get your head clicked.

I canā€™t stand players that sit there and wave to one another or emote during a match.

And I donā€™t play Genji. Iā€™m just someone who queued for an OW match. I have limited time to play, and I want to win.

Donā€™t waste my game time with your nonsense.

4 Likes

look i will gladly take it if the genjis in my game tryhard lol

Sorry, only the enemy gets tryhard genjis.

You get the ones that take 70% of the round to build blade and then pop it at 10 hp.

2 Likes

Respect to all Genji and Doomfist (from OW1 especially) mains those characters take a ton of skill and people donā€™t understand just how difficult they are compared to Moira or something lol. Even characters like Widow and Cassidy who are more aim heavy characters are easier because not only do Genji and Doomfist have to aim but they have to move around players and the map using a bunch of techniques. I remember learning Doom for a bit and the depth to the character was very high compared to the avg OW character.

So yeah if they get tilted itā€™s probably cuz theyre putting in 5X more effort than you are on whatever character youā€™re on. Honestly kinda sad to see the two characters not be as good as they are a good game rewards high skill cap characters like these and makes it where if youā€™re actually good with these characters you have the best character.

Considering the amount of Genjiā€™s I see try and deflect beams literally 8 years after OW launched, Iā€™m pretty sure your average Genji is closer to a barely sentient mushroom.

1 Like

Hereā€™s to another eight years of using a honking big laser beam to slice weebs in half. :beers:

1 Like

cheers brother, to another 8 years of deflecting grav dragon for team wipe POTG

2 Likes

nah if anything all the genji players i meet are chill

the lifeweaver players thoughā€¦? sheeeeeeeā€¦.

1 Like

Weaver mains gets crapped on all the time. They got something to prove :laughing:

I wouldnt say Iā€™m a weaver main, but I play him enough to understand their mindset i think.

all i hear is them complaining in MC either about their own team or the enemy team

one game they said they wouldnt heal me cuz i was ā€œannoyingā€

other game he got mad that i was slamming my ball on him

im sorry but if you use your little petal platform you bet im hooking onto it just to 360 piledrive

:hamster:

1 Like

playing a hero who is always busted gives you ego.

Players that are douches isnā€™t exactly excluse to weaver :laughing:

To actually address OPā€™s topicā€¦ isnā€™t try harding a good thing? Why should genji be singled out for that? Doesnā€™t most every hero have to ā€œtryā€ when getting value and making plays? Iā€™m mostly nonplussed by this topic :man_shrugging:

1 Like

i guess that depends on the enemy team

u can probably win a game by deflecting junkrat onto his own team

props if you deflect widowmaker onto herself or her supports

1 Like

Well, you shouldnā€™t be meme-ing if youā€™re in a match. Peopleā€™s game objectives will most often not line up with yours.

I do agree, however, that Genji players are easily some of the most obnoxious, toxic players in the game in my experience.

Here comes grav! Weā€™re done for!

Genji goes boing

Uhā€¦ we win nevermind.

:rofl: :+1:

1 Like

my favorite thing is the time where rammattra can team-kill by getting his vortex deflected

idk if it still works but it was hilarious

1 Like

In real life they have no power, or confidence to stand up to others. So they bottle all that frustration up, and bring it into a match to feel l33ter than everyone else. Neurotic weebs gonna weeb.

I envision genji players like that meme guy sweating mashing his keyboard

2 Likes