Genji powershift idea was good in Exp card :D

I don’t know about you, but when I play Genji I don’t hit all my volleys. In fact, I miss a ton of shurikens. Requiring 1 less to hit is a huge buff.

2 Likes

I legit have been asking for 29 for the longest and he’d be fine. If you think im gonna come back here asking for more, youre surely mistaken. The only thing i’d be asking for is just bug fixes and thats literally it.

If im nanoboosted and doing 2 slashes, obviously thats gonna kill the 250hp target. The dmg nerf removed the slash + dash combo into a 250hp target. so you have more room to react now that it takes an extra input to kill the 250hp target instead of just getting instadeleted by a slash + dash combo. Also also that nerfs the interaction against transcendence so you can no longer instakill 250hp targets through it anymore. This is only an example of the many mind you.

You’re underestimating how much of the 110 dmg blade change does for genji against hp pools at 250hp targets and higher. It increases the TTK for higher hp pools as it takes another course of action or input to kill those higher hp targets, but still is the same interaction for 200hp targets and less.

I guess that’s true, I forgot about slash + dash. We’ll have to wait and see.

Still sucks for 200hp targets though.

so genji cant 1 shot with mercy damageboost blade anymore

if the your target also get mercy pocketed, or zen orb

dash into a target and slash it with MERCY damage boost = 208 damage

so if mercy is tethered on your target, the target will survive
since dashing into a target, and doing 180 turn will have 0.2 sec delay or more

u can still 1 shot if it was slash dash but u actually need to do it perfectly without even 0.1 sec delay, because if it was 0.2 sec delay, your target will survive

basicly u need to play like necros if u want to 1 shot 200 HP hero with mercy damageboost

this making ana a must if u had a genji

Not always. Here are the changes that didn’t go live:

• None of the changes for the 1-3-2 queue came to live.
  • B.O.B being immune to sleep dart didn’t go live.
  • Brig’s shield bash stun duration nerf didn’t go live.
  • None of Moira’s reworks and the indirect nerf to Reaper with the second rework went live.
  • Symmetra’s primary charge uptime increase didn’t go live.
  • McCree being able to use combat roll midair didn’t go live.
  • The pro ExC (which was already stated it wouldn’t go live beforehand).
  • The april fools ExC (which is understandable because it was made as a joke).

Everything else goes live.

2 Likes

Necros is about to go crazy. Dude is going to be unstoppable.

eh not really

necros are known for his blade, not for his shuriken

shadder2k and haksal have better aim in shuriken

necros kinda the weakest genji on term of aim

what are cavalry and samito good at on genji?

lol samito is at best master genji

and cavalry are just typical average low GM genji

sounds about right I think he is a much better hanzo doom player

If nanoblade couldnt kill 200hp targets in a quick fashion it’d be pretty garbage though.

2 ults should by least be able to clear 200hp.

3 Likes

Too bad shadder quitted. The buff came too late and probably too little for gm.

Time to msg him during his stream about it lel. but then again hes probably having more fun with Apex. more power to him

He probably won’t care.

By the way, we still face one big issue:

If the blade change was too much to blade and they hyperbuff the hell out of blade by random chance.

Bro i REALLY REALLY dont want another mega buffed genji montage… I would be so mad because i know for a FACT that hes gonna get hard nerfed again…

As a matter of fact, i just want genji at solid Mid-tier at best and thats it. That will entail that he’s a balanced and viable hero, and on top of that, he wont be touched again ever besides QoL changes or bug fixes.

Nah the doom buff is worthless

Lmao sounds like a git gud problem

1 Like

At this point if they made Deflect and Dash more reliable to use and not all buggy then I really wouldn’t care about the blade change.

Aren’t you plat :face_with_raised_eyebrow::weary:

1 Like

Feelsbad :sob:

1 Like