Genji needs some love <3

Baptist gonna counter last thing what Genji has - blade and even nanoblade. Genji hasn’t high damage like McCree or Hanzo, low shurikens speed. So can he has 100 hp+100 shiels like Symmetra or 250 hp?
I think blizzard hate Genji - Moira, brigitte, Baptist, no skins 1.5 year, goats, nerfs, bufs of his counters. Pls he weak and situational hero now. Soon he will totally garbage.

4 Likes

People hate genii so blizzard think they will love them if they hurt him
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend”
:frowning:

2 Likes

Um, no?

Baptiste should have no effect on Genji’s blade. Baptiste will not be able to keep the healing up fast enough to keep his team alive. If he drops the Immortal Field, 1 swipe from genji’s blade will destroy it. Also, Immortal Field going up will herd players together which will make it really easy for genji once the field goes down.

18 Likes
1 Like

Everyone hates Genji, not just Blizzard. And that’s how it should be.

14 Likes

Use the trick that works against all healers, especially to Moira.

Use Dragonblade only after the solid counter of it gets used or force the support to use the said counters just by tickling them with shurikens, then use Dragonblade.

Truer words have not been spoken in this forsaken place

Shuri->dash->shurimelee kills a 200 hp hero faster than a mccree can shoot two headshots and requires far less aim.

What on earth are you talking about.

Genji is the last dps hero to need buffs. Amazing ult, amazing def, amazing mobility, amazing 1vs1. He’s so good he even thrives in a tank heavy meta.

Stop doing drugs.

17 Likes

Genjis ult is actually the best thing against IF because his swing destroys the field and damages everyone in it too. Nice try though

2 Likes

People who ask for a Genji buff are like anti-vaxxers and flat-Earthers.

12 Likes

Yup, Blizzard always makes sure Genji has all the cards.

Oh, guess what weapons aren’t affected by Baptistes ult? (The damage amplifier.)

That’s right - beam weapons. The only weapons Genji CAN’T deflect do not get damage bonus. Wow what a coincidence.

2 Likes

Depends upon what rank you’re referencing, higher ranks won’t really be impacted as the ability is rather easy to counter with coordination and keeping tracking of abilities.

Solo grav’s, shatters and emps will still be the method for countering.

Genji will suffer in lower ranks, however with the buffing of heroes he counters where he fails in one area you may find a larger amount of opportunity in other areas.

Meanwhile your team gets rekt while you trying to bait their skills, plus smart people with brain actually use cover and don’t get hit from spam

1 Like

Genji as always is the best counter against all the healers. He has the mobility to quickly reach bap wherever he goes, deflect is insanely strong against the burst nature of Baptistes gun + it’s harder for bap to hit a fast moving genji, IF clumps people together but Genjis ult can do massive damage to the drone and everybody under it at the same time. If Bap gives problems to the enemy team, Genji will again be the go to to finish him.

1 Like

Knowing Dragonblade it will probably kill the drone too even if it’s not on the screen. :joy:

Why, he’s a nice do’s and takes good amounts of skill for a relatively low skill floor.

• Moira was added because we needed more main healers, and the request was to have a healer who can fight back to flankers, because Mercy couldn’t. Ana can somewhat fight back but was still
    an easy pick if she missed her sleepdart. Moira seems to fit that role quite right.

• Brigitte is a similar yet different. She’s not only an answer to the request of having a healer who can fight back, but she is also the answer to the request of having a tank/support hybrid. But she had another purpose as well. To stop dive. She was designed to be anti dive. Guess what type of hero Genji is?

• I would say Genji has the upperhand against Baptiste, because he has the mobility to keep up with Baptiste’s vertical mobility. If not, then it’s at best a skill matchup.

• Genji did received a skin in 1.5 years. He received that OWL. Whether it’s a skin that you could only obtain with tokens or not is irrelevant. It is still a new skin. If you were talking about event skin, then you should’ve said that instead.

• Goats affect other DPS’ers more than Genii. Genji is still the most viable DPS’er in a tank heavy meta, which is weird because he should be weak against tanks.

• I remember him mostly getting bug fixes and not nerfs. If you see that as nerfs than that’s on you. Not to mention that he had his fair share of buffs and QoL changes as well.

• His counters were unviable low tier heroes. They needed buffs.

Genji is fine. He’s balanced. There is no need for him to get changes.

1 Like

I’d try to reason with you, but you already have the telltale redflag sign of a Genji player, by using him as your profile pic. Have a good day!

1 Like

There are also the kind of supports who panic smash the ultimate button so here is that.

Game has both sides, intelligent and less ones.

I wouldn’t be judging when you have the telltale redflag signs of a below average quickplay only player. Get some perspective before commenting on balance discussions instead of being salty from dying to qp Genjis