Genji needs Healing and Mei is Satan are Unfunny Memes

Why are people still talking about the “OMG GANJO NEED HEALS” and “DAE MEI IS SATAN” memes, they were funny maybe in 2016 but it feels like posting a rage comic in 2019.
And even then, they weren’t funny to me at least from the start. Yeah Mei is a poorly written character, but the Genji thing just feels like another thing supports say whenever they blame their DPS

4 Likes

Cause memes are all this game has left

16 Likes

Because they’re iconic

Although I like rarely see either or

Personally I think Doomfist should be the new I need healing character

and I guess Sombra is the new Satan

1 Like

Who are you, the meme police?

13 Likes

memes will never die

3 Likes

They were funny at first, but…

Yes, but you don’t have to be a meme police to know a bad meme when you see one

1 Like

You need healing

2 Likes

Then I’m gonna have to see a badge, “officer.”

Here you go:

I can do what I want.

1 Like

Well too bad, cause I can break these cuffs!

Have some more.

11 Likes

Not a meme. That is a fact. The ninth circle of hell was made for her.

3 Likes

That is both beautiful and disturbing…

1 Like

The fact that people took the time… :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t get the Mei thing, but the Genji one is pretty apt… I just started playing support again (zen/bap) and I don’t mind if people spam the heal button as it can be a stressful/frustrating game, by hoo boy…

This one is particularly bad considering her character. Yes, I know, in the game she smiles when she headshots you and giggles when she melees and says she puts rocks in snowballs, but in the lore (you know, the thing that actually defines her character) she is a sweet girl who has suffered a lot and just wants to help make the world a better place. This meme needs to die.

Honestly Mei’s lore is poorly written. Even if she is a brilliant scientist, she was way too calm when literally all of her friends died and she was stranded in an abandoned research station in antarctica.

1 Like

Too calm? She was crying for hours. Didn’t you notice the time change?

1 Like

But they are both true, aren’t they?

1 Like