Genji may not have reached dev's goal yet

And they would for a good reason.

I didn’t see them go crazy when ashe got buffed to the best dps in the game. It’s almost like… They only go crazy when mercy is nerfed and a flanker is buffed… Hmmmm

1 Like

I watched him play Genji too on Oasis and I thought the same thing, Genji is a blade bot and he charges his ult too quick, you never have trans or beat to counter the first one, you’re always 10-15% ult charge behind.

I can’t tell if it’s the intended design for the character or if he’s too weak, he can still win duels but it seems so hard to take a duel right now.

That has nothing to do with the fact that genji doesn’t deserve any more buffs whatsoever.

This is why you don’t balance around the top tier of players.
You balance around what a majority of the playerbase is at.

This is less to do with Genji, and more to do with the Tank meta not favoring Dive.

[✅ Today's Tank Balance ideas

1 Like

I mean, there are still some Tanks and Supports used more than him, of course it’s not enough.

You might want to balance around the top, but you definitely need to give some consideration for the rest.

According to your logic widow needs a buff cuz gold and plat widows are bad lol

I mean, yeah. Maybe she does.
A lot of characters that are bad in mid-rank are being ignored, though.

Imagine where he’d be if it did.

Well, he’d probably need an Ult charge nerf.

Big yikes :grimacing: I hope you’re joking

2 Likes

Imagine if they buff Reaper without consideration of the rest…the horror.

1 Like

You think he’s a silver dps or something? His Tracer is even better.

Super might not be an OWL level dps but still good enough to be GM dps. Supposedly has the best cross hair tracking in his team.

Most OWL players can comfortably reach GM on any role.

1 Like

Doubt he’ll get any more buffs. His duel potential went wayyyy up along with his already strong ult. Like everyone was saying: he’s not top tier (gee who would have guessed hitscans are still top dog), but he’s actually not terrible.

He doesn’t… But that doesn’t change the fact that if mccree for example got buffed, almost no one here will complain.

If that where true, why almost no one here will complain?.

the genji’s buffs don’t even bother me…

the only thing that does is since the buff, much like mcree they aren’t using other methods of fire

McCree rarely uses RMB since RoF buff

Genji since the update I rarely seen him LMB

Like it feels like their other methods of attack are not worth using to the other one, but before McCree used to use RMB with Flash bang now I see them just left click cause it’s better

2 Likes

if she does get buffed it will be grapple for sure, maybe back to 8 seconds

i wouldnt be surprised since dive is back

??? Many people complained about MCcree.

I don’t know, it’s like you only wanne see the people who complain about genji

You are so biased… It’s insane.

1 Like