Genji is too OP

Genji is still too overpowered. His dragonblade lasts for way too long and his deflect cooldown is way too short. With all of these powerful attacks, he still has 200 hp, which isn’t balanced. He has way too much mobility, with his dash attack, double jump, AND the ability to climb walls. He needs another nerf to save the sanity of every player. Thank you.

7 Likes

How so? That is the standard health amount for most DPS. Sombra and Echo have just as good mobility and they are fine with 200 HP.

Besides I feel his health and mobility are fine. Its mostly his deflect that makes him frustrating to some, but that can be countered with beams.

Personally even with his deflect I think he can die too easily now. The season 1 nerfs lowered his time to kill via reducing his ammo and damage from shurikens. He is not bad, but he can lose because of longer fights now.

1 Like

Soldier is still too overpowered. His visor lasts for way too long and his rocket cooldown is way too short. With all of these powerful attacks, he still has hp, which isn’t balanced. He has way too much mobility, with his run speed, and rocket jump, AND the ability to heal. He needs another nerf to save the sanity of every player. Thank you.

Mei is still too overpowered. Her freeze lasts for way too long and her cryo-freeze cooldown is way too short. With all of these powerful attacks, she still has hp, which isn’t balanced. She has way too much ice wall, with her ice, and she can snipe, AND the ability to slow her target down. She needs another nerf to save the sanity of every player. Thank you.

Ashe is still too overpowered. Bob lasts for way too long and her coach gun cooldown is way too short. With all of these powerful attacks, she still has hp, which isn’t balanced. She has way too much movement, with her coach gun, and she can snipe, AND the ability to burn her target down. She needs another nerf to save the sanity of every player. Thank you.

D.va is still too overpowered. Her defense matrix lasts for way too long and her non existent primary cooldown is way too short. With all of these powerful attacks, she still has hp, which isn’t balanced. She has way too much movement, with her boosters, and she can re-mech, AND fire missiles. She needs another nerf to save the sanity of every player. Thank you.

etc…

21 Likes

Very valid points, I agree, I think they all should be nerfed too

1 Like

Want to make one for the training bot as well?

nerf the launcher as well. remove the app. it lasts for too long, and with mouse drag the window has too much mobility.

4 Likes

Training Bot is still too overpowered. It stands still for way too long and it’s stand still cooldown is too short. With all of these standing still, it still has hp, which isn’t balanced. It can also move, which is too much movement, with it’s movement, and it can turn around, AND move. It needs another nerf to save the sanity of every player. Thank you.

8 Likes

Well, I can’t complain.

1 Like

you asked for it

2 Likes

The only thing op about Genji is how long deflect lasts at 2 seconds. It should have stayed at 1.5 seconds.

1 Like

I’ll settle on 1.8

deal or no deal

Bad bait should only target one part or if your serious you just dont like the hero and can stuff it

uninstall the videogame

Buff it to 25 seconds but get rid of every way to cancel it

8 Likes

And Cass has a gun useful at all ranges. Which is on its own enough make him better than Genji. Replace Cass with any ranged heroes, really.

People (bad players in particular) love to give us a laundry list of things Genji does that… aren’t very useful.

All it amounts to is “you won’t catch a good Genji”. Cool. Meanwhile Genji does absolutely nothing of value, because his only reliable damage is one of the worst weapon in the game with incredibly bad range, and he’s incredibly easy to counter at close-range, the only place he can output his, even then still only mediocre, value.

Did I mention Torb, Mei and Bastion → lower skill characters → see more professional play than he does nowadays? Tell me again, how this slippery mosquito is in need of a nerf.

1 Like

Listen man, Genji may be annoying, but he’s not overpowered lol.

2 Likes

nanana i don’t even care about the cancel, it lasts way too long

It has a 20% up time thats nothing reapers is 35%

I think you dont have trigger discipline

Or we can make it like df and on a resource so he had it at all times

2 Likes

How can he be OP when everytime you play him the opponent just switch to a hard counter forcing you to swap. OHK and hitscan are op in this game.

1 Like