Genji has the most forgiving hitboxes in the game, yet Genji mains complain about auto lock on more than anyone else

Just no. Seriously. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

people got bored with whining about Ana for a month or so, so now they gotta find a new victim lol…
and Genji is annoying so, it’s easy to whine about him i guess :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

You can list abilities all you want, why not add 4head too? Doesn’t change that it’s the most guaranteed kills ult, most seen in potg’s as well.

2 Likes

don’t pay them any attention theyre just bored of complaining about other characters and default to genji when the rest of the forums do

11 Likes

I would like to see how you deduce that genji main are the one crying over autolocks, but anyways. The Genji dash has quite nothing to do with an autolock!

First you do have to aim the dash and plan the follow up of your combo. This is the lack of aim and forsight that lead a lot of low tier Genji’s to dash through you only to end up alone, in the middle of the ennemy team and too far to finish up the target.
Secondly, you cannot just commnet on Genji’s dash and ask for nerf. You have to look at the whole kit. The truth is Genji has probably one of the crappiset M1/ M2 in the game. So nope… sorry Sir but your reasonning is incorrect and Genji do not need any kind of nerfs.

No kidding. Genji’s main damage comes from spread shuri, which is easy to hit with and if all 3 shuris connect it deals MORE DAMAGE THAN REIN HAMMER and faster. He has insane damage potential. The fact that he can throw m1 shuris infinite distance for good damage is just an added joke.

5 Likes

The dude throws shuriken the size of hub-caps, and his brother shoots tree trunks. But “he’s a skill character brah!”.

All joking aside, both he and his brother require skill to use effectively, but they are not quite as skill-based as many of their mains like to think.

4 Likes

A DPS hero does more damage than a main tank. The horror.

10 Likes

can we place bets on who the next victim will be? i’m betting hog and/or reaper when they hit live…i was gonna say sombrero, but ppl are already complaining about her so …

Hog 100%.

3 Likes

Honestly, if dash and dblade required at least moira level aim, I would be totes fine with genji. He still wouldn’t be a very high skill hero, but at least he wouldn’t be the winston level joke. It’s triggering to keep hearing people go “VERY HIGH SKILL” imagine if brig mains started to do that.

3 Likes

how often do you play genji? if he’s that easy, why don you play him and skyrocket to GM? like, please stop being whiny and go practice or w/e.

these threads are freakin hilarious.

4 Likes

So what about deflect or primary fire? Genji is literally one of the highest skill cap heroes in the game.

When genji dashes it’s meant to be big because his body is the hitbox.

I die instantly when I pick doomfist, just don’t know how to play him. I have almost zero hours with genji, yet every time I get him in mystery heroes I just walk behind enemies and spam spread shuri into their backs and dash and deflect when needed. Great results. Genji is only hard because you need to get out of call of duty mentality and just flank.

1 Like

How many kills do deflect and primary fire account for out of all of genji kills? If you’re honest, there’s your answer.

Genji is literally not one of the highest skill cap heroes in the game.

1 Like

which means he ain’t as easy as people make it out to be.

go play him in comp, with a coordinated team filled with people who actually bother to play to win, see how that goes.

again, go play him in comp, also, while you’re at it, record that and post it here so i can have a good laugh, thanks! <3

edit: sometimes i get in the mood/lucky and frag out as Widow in FFA…that doesn’t mean she’s EZ and that I am a got at playing her lmao. what logic, sheesh…

2 Likes

I’ll do that once you get gm with brig otherwise brig takes more skill than genji.

1 Like

I meant to say primary and secondary fire.

Seriously though, how ignorant are you guys? “Genji has dash which is big hitbox so therefore he is low skill hero”.

What about widow, hook auto aims. Is she a low skill hero now?

Hook doesn’t kill anyone?

1 Like

can’t wait to see that, please tag me so i can watch…hope u do that real soon <3

what, you just point and click with her, GG EZ. :woman_shrugging: