Genji buffed! THANK YOU

OMG BLIZZARD. THank you for this! OMG. IM SO HAPPY. You’ve actually changed him the right way! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

69 Likes

For those who missed it

9 Likes

Your threads actually did something lol

12 Likes

It’s more of a reallocation than a buff, right?

More damage, but less ultimates, right?

Threads that say similar things to what the devs do are not necessarily a part of the consideration process for changes…

So, no, not necessarily

3 Likes

thank you for your work soldier, the Genji community thanks you for your efforts!

12 Likes

Still awesome tbh

1 Like

Wait Genji got buffed into less of a blade bot. Does that mean you are leaving? :cry:

8 Likes

I’m happy for you but annoyed that doom wasn’t buffed.

4 Likes

Well, more consistency is better than having more of those potential pop off moments. Kinda like the goal for the Reaper changes.

1 Like

lets GOOOOOO…

2 Likes

My boy finally got a buff ;-;

5 Likes

this patch looks sooo promising. some characters got some great buffs and im excited to see how it all feels

2 Likes

So that still seems like a reallocation to me, but perhaps you can consider it a buff depending on the playstyle of the Genji.

If the Genji relied on Blade, then it’s a nerf perhaps, but if the Genji was actually good at landing shots, then this is a buff.

How’s that?

1 Like

i mean it wasnt the devs who made the changes this time

1 Like

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS :sob: I saw the Genji changes and freaked out so much because I knew you’ve been really wanting this asdfghjkl; THIS IS AMAZING

8 Likes

I agree but Genji mains have been campaigning hard with mostly fair suggestions, while the most prominent doom poster is a whiny dumb troll with nothing of balance value. Sad to have a guy like that for Doom main community.

4 Likes

Who is the most prominent doom poster? All I want is uppercut nerf reverted! Apparently that’s too much to ask for :unamused:

1 Like

Feelsgoodman

But your crusade is not over yet NaniOWO
You still have work to do
and that is in requesting doom changes.
With buffs to these niche characters including genji, doom has some hope.
So start helping the dooms get their buff.

6 Likes

That gives the thread argument even less ground

1 Like

Yes please all genji mains rally behind us doom players who supported you.

2 Likes