Gamer Server Error

Since late Season 9 I’ve been having an issue where my game will give me the server error icon (triangle with exlamation mark) and I’ll get booted from my games and brought to a screen that says “LOST CONNECTION TO GAME SERVER” and it’ll either prompt me to log in or it’ll bring me back to the menu/home screen. I contacted blizz support about this and they had me update my drivers, which fixed it for about a week but then it started back up again- I get the connection icon, packet loss, AND the server error icon before I’m kicked from the game to the game screen from before. Blizz support said theres nothing else they can do/ suggest and told me to post to forums. I’ve gotten multiple suspensions for this and it even happens in comp games which feels terrible. I’ve updated EVERYTHING on my PC and I don’t know what could be wrong. I use ethernet and when I’m kicked it still shows it’s connected. My PC isn’t the greatest, but I dont experience any sort of lag while playing so I don’t know if it’s like a spec issue. Any suggeestions are appreciated! I just want my game fixed. :]

maybe you are banned for cheating

I am able to open the game and queue just fine so my account is not banned or under any suspension, plus…I am literally silver rank so…