Game stuttering.... AGAIN

Ive had this issue on and off before. I typically run mid-high settings (ive even tried this with low settings, Tripple buffering and Nivida + boost) and get about 140fps. Recently everytime i play i get these stutters every 3-4 seconds where my fps drops down to 50. I have a Gefore 3050, and a 13 gen Intel 13500k. My specs are good and i never have problems with low fps or anything besides this stutter. Ive reinstalled and done a clean install of my Drivers. Ive done -thread 2 in the launch settings. and ive even restarted my pc . Ive unintsalled and reinstalled the game and i have over 20% space free on my SSD. The one game i played while this was going on my teamates said they had the same issue yesterday. I have looked EVERYWHERE for a solutions and NOTHING works. My internet is great, Fiber-optic to be exact. I have amazing upload and download. Nothing is wrong with my internet or my pc. But no matter what i do, I cannot play Ow. Previously it would stutter, id reset my game and come back to it fixed but now nothing i can do will fix this.

That series of CPUs is running into a lot of problems due to factory settings from Intel. See the above article for more details.

Thats an issue with i9-13900K,13900K, 13700K, i9-14900K and Core i7-14700K no? I have a i5-13500k, I was playing just yesterday with no issue. but recently this past month i stutter a lot more and have to constantly reset my game. This doesnt even apply to me…

Hmm, thought it was all 13th gen models, not just the ones that article lists. Maybe overheating?

Nope everything was showing up normal. Even did a fresh restart with nothing but Ow open. I even did a memory leak test to see if that was an issue but there was nothing wrong. This is something that happens often, more recent than before. Typically a game restart works but not this time.

running into the same stuttering, about every 8-10 seconds, game stutters and FPS drops to about 50, started happening this week

1 Like

Uhhh… can you add a DxDiag here?

I cannot add the DxDiag file here.

I am experiencing the same issue with both DiabloIV and OW2 begining last week. Both games stutter when playing, but when I tried playing other games on Steam, or Riot everything is running fine.
I monitored my PC when running OW2 and everything is fine, temp ranging 50-70, CPU load under 40%, GPU load 90, Ram 20. i have more than 50% space in my ssd. At this point I am completely no clue whats going on

Hello, I would like to report that I am also having stuttering issues with Overwatch 2, specifically and according to my suspicions it all started with the update where they introduced Juno and its testing phase. Clearly I have enough resources to play, in fact before update everything was fine, I have done a thousand tests, from installing the game on another storage unit, using another version of Windows, using old and recent video drivers, installing the Battlenet version (I currently play on steam), removing overclock profiles, everything really.
Other games work great and without problems, only Overwatch has this problem.
I will leave the hardware I have in case the information is useful.

GPU: RX 6650 XT
CPU: Intel i5 12400F
RAM: 16 GB 2x8 dual channel DDR4 3200 MHz

Greetings.

Yes, this week I also started having the same problem.

You would need to upload it on Pastebin and link here. Or were you saying you don’t want to?

I dont know how to, the issue stopped for a couple of days and it just now came back in the middle of a qp game. Its genuinly so bad i cant even play