Game still ends even when someone is contesting point?

For the past couple of months, my friends and I have encountered a bug where the same will still end even though someone is actively contesting the point on overtime. The first few times, we just thought it was delay or lag but after about the 15th time, I no longer think that. Anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

Just to make sure, the objective outline doesn’t always end where the objective ends.
You can be inside the border but not contest the objective.
Can recommend checking out the Preset WNSY6 to see the actual bounds of those objectives!

1 Like

I see this from time to time too. This has been YEARS LONG as an issue. Recently 2 days ago I’ve seen a rein contest the point on a Hanamuru, as well as another person that landed on the point as well as the map Oasis. and it just won’t recognize that they are on the point. Despite it shows both of their feet on it.

As a GOOD SPORT I have called it in chat that the person on their team did touch the point and they were planted OVER the line, and the match still ends it.

Everyone is usually good about it and respectful. Since it is a MAJOR issue when it comes to the server not recognizing a player that has their own 2 feet planted on the control point

It only really happens for me on Volskaya 2nd Point and on push maps when you contest the cart, the cart doesn’t have a visual border of where to contest so it’s hard to judge if we’re contesting or not.

1 Like

Feel free to post replay codes for review, but as a general guideline, the player perspective of the position is not necessarily going to be accurate to what the server positions are. So if it comes down to a split-second decision, you may find the server rule against what you may have seen.

1 Like