Game keeps crashing

Overwatch keeps crashing after recent update. Took this from the windows logs.

Initially it was an SVM error that was blue screening my whole PC, but I still keep crashing even after enabling SVM in BIOS, just not BSOD level. Tried reinstalling GPU driver and game, it did not work. Other games work flawlessly.

The program Overwatch.exe version 2.7.0.52483 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 2678
Start Time: 01da0b6e4adc171e
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: F:\Battle Net\Overwatch_retail_\Overwatch.exe
Report Id: 92365dbc-484c-48b6-848d-4b852b6097ae
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Top level window is idle

PC specs if helps:
AMD R9 5900X
96 GB of RAM
RTX 4090
1TB NVME SSD for running the game.

Need a DxDiag:

Can’t seem to upload it in forum directly, so pasted it to pastebin:

Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
**P1: lghub_system_tray.exe**

I believe the keyboard software is part of the issue.

Logitech G-hub has such a bad reputation, I would not be surprised.
It does interact with the game directly, as it has per game bindings for mouse.
Thanks, will reinstall it and keep an eye on it, and come back if I can manage to confirm it as the issue.

You may also want to free up some space on your C drive for the Windows page file. The recommended free space on an SSD is 20%+.

Yes, just just freed some 200 GB. Hibernation + pagefile swap are the main reasons I lacked space, they are 110 GB out of 446 GB, because of RAM and that the boot drive is an older SSD.
Guess that could have been an issue too, tried a few matches since and no crash. Tough weird, cause game is on another drive that is free and other apps work. Will keep the space and H-Hub in mind.
Thanks!

1 Like

Have to make a new thread because I cant double respond to the old one for the issue I had.
The game keeps crashing again. Tried reinstalling stuff like G-Hub as the last user commented, but no improvement.
At least this time, it gave an error code:
Overwatch: Error report
Overwatch has crashed in the graphics driver. If your drivers are not up-to-date, please consider updating them. If the problem persists, please contact customer service.
→ More help: BLZOWCLI00000004
→ Close

And link for Dxdiag

I recommend reviewing the Windows Error Reporting section at the bottom of the report. It’s looking like LG Hub is still an issue, and almost all other apps you’re trying to run are also reporting issues. At this point, you may want to reach out to Microsoft support on their forum so someone can review your system dump logs with you, especially since you had BSODs (which are beyond the scope of support in this forum).

Me too I have random crash.

I have the same log in my eventviewer :

Le programme Overwatch.exe version 2.7.1.53341 a cessé d’interagir avec Windows et a été fermé. Pour savoir si vous disposez de plus d’informations sur le problème, consultez l’historique des problèmes dans le panneau de configuration Sécurité et maintenance.

Specs :
R7 5800X3D
7900XTX
32 Go RAM
SSD
W11 and all drivers up to date

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.