Game instantly closes itself right after I launch it

So I hit the play button, the window pops up, then about 2-3 seconds later, it closes and the button that says “playing” goes back to “play”. I have tried the following: Repairing install, uninstall/reinstall, booting in windowed mode, and a few others. I restarted my pc in between every attempt. Need help asap, want to play. Also note that my game is fully updated, and so is the client and windows 10.

Do you or have you ever had razer software on your PC? If so, try this.

If you’re still having trouble after this troubleshooting, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Copy the code below, then copy/paste everything from that DXDiag file between the rows of tilde (~) marks where it says “DXDiag goes here.”

~~~~
DXDiag goes here
~~~~

my dxdiag exceeds the limit of characters, any way around this?

We can use an upload site like pastebin for that if you want - you can post the link to the pastebin in the same code I sent you as well.

I cant put links in my posts

Stick it between two grave accent marks, like this - you can copy this and paste the link between the two marks.

`Link goes here`

https://pastebin.com/x0NNEMbu

Sorry about the delay, was on a vacation for a bit.

This looks to be related to the Razer Chroma issue.

From your report:

Problem signature:
P1: Overwatch.exe
P2: 1.42.0.63869
P3: 5dc5d1fd
P4: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded

Use the steps here to resolve this, paying special attention to the files you may need to manually locate and remove to fully complete the steps.

You may also want to disable the SteamWebHelper service, as it will hinder fps performance in Overwatch.

oh my god, finally works! Thanks so much to you and @Drakuloth , I really appriciate it!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Saroodas - Game Closing