Game history from yesterday removed

Hi everyone! I played about four to five hours of Overwatch yesterday. I like to VOD review my games after my play sessions, and I did two reviews last night immediately after. I figured I would save the rest for today.

When I opened overwatch this morning, I was able to review one more. I got back home after several hours, opened overwatch, and now it says the last games I played were Quickplay games from 2 days ago. ALL of the games I played yesterday are now gone from my game reports, replays, and the competitive progress page. It is not a normal history wipe, as it seems to only have removed all the games I played yesterday.

Unsure if this is a bug, I guess, but it definitely isn’t normal.

Updating to add: my duo who played with me yesterday also checked their history and yesterdays games were removed from their replays as well. As if they never happened for either of us…

2 Likes

Me and my dou are also having this issue. I haven’t found other people talking about it much either so maybe they just haven’t noticed.

1 Like

Games from yesterday are gone for me too, but replays from a week ago show up.

i also wanted to add i have the same issue. only shows games from 3 days ago, and only one highlight remains from the missing games

deffo a bug and i hope they can fix this as i too, do vod reviews

Edit: it does keep ur winstreak if u were on one before, so the bug is just deleting the replays and game reports but it recognises the games DID happen.

Yeah, this is a really annoying one. Noticed yesterday that all of the games I played in comp from the day prior were missing. Today, the game before the most recent one played was recorded but not the one I just played. I could not even endorse anyone from the most recent game, it was just showing the people from the game prior that I had already endorsed.

1 Like