A window opens and then it crash. Same issue with diablo 3.
Same issue here. Maybe their login servers have crushed??
Hey ChatonChiot,
Have you tried any of these steps? If so, let’s get a DxDiag so we can take a closer look:
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
- Paste the DxDiag into a new post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the (</>) button. That’ll make the information much more readable.
Hey, thanks for helping me.
I’ve tried those steps.
DxDiag :
It looks like Razer Chroma is causing the problem. You can find some steps to fix that here.
I unistalled the Razer SDK app and now it works like a charm. I mean i still have my Razer Synapse installed just without the SDK which i did not like at all tbh cause it changed my RGB settings. But thank you for your help.
It worked.
Thank you very much.