Game disconnects

Constantly Battle net disconnects, that made and the game give me a message error to connect to the server, and the play menu change to rejoin match but I can’t use it because the game already is canceled, I lost a lot of SR, endorsements and this error finally ban me this 14 season , my connection is ok when happens I’m still in voice and text chat but I can’t play, battle net only connects again if I close the game, help pls.

What steps have you completed to diagonse your disconnections? Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

1 Like

Hey there Wyoming. You guys are monitoring the forums. i believe you’ve noticed the increase in reports of lost connections to Blizzard. I had a competitive game once where the entire team got disconnected. Recently, my quick plays have been getting the disconnects too. i am now suffering a penalty, and am unable to clear it due to getting dropped from my games.

my game constantly disconnects from server it says nothing else but “server disconnected” or error which is really annoying considering I have already dropped 200 SR because of this problem and had to wait many times for my probation to be over. also when i trouble shoot it shows no problems with my internet and its not the game that i disconnect from its the blizzard engine that gives me this problem and it started after the last update for the blizzard engine

What did you use to troubleshoot? Are you talking about a speedtest which measures speed but not quality? Or some other form of test like a WinMTR?

1 Like

I alrady follow the Troubleshooting steps before write this but nothing changes, this error never disconnects me mid game only just before start, even before the load screen, but im still in the group people can hear me and evrything but the chat show a yellow message about connection server error, and the match is over.

I’ve literally never had connection issues but in the last 3 days I’ve lost connection 3 times.

The first time, I was unable to connect back to the game and was removed from my party but didn’t lose any SR.

The second time, I was removed from the game early in the match and lost 50 SR.

The third time, I was removed from the game, lost SR, but was still able to reconnect to the match but lost all my medals.

I have literally never experienced this up until the last 2 days.