Game crashing on PS4 CE-34878-0

I have not gotten busan once in mystery heroes,could this be a bug that is making it crash?

Never mind. Finally got busan

Same here, playing Mystery heroes And game always crash

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue.
Normal old PS4.
Happened for the first time last night while playing Arcade (Mystery Heroes) and again on my first game tonight (same mode). Both times it happened towards the end of the match.

1 Like

Aye looks like Mystery Heroes is where the crash is happening the most. Just had the error in comp so hope that was just a one time thingā€¦

Well Iā€™ve been trying to track when it crashes and it also happened while playing Mystery Deatmatch
1 - Mystery Heroes - Oasis - POTG - someone on my team
2 - Mystery Deathmatch - Kings Row - POTG - mine

Same problem here, with a PS4 Pro, 3 or 4 times, while playing Mistery Heroes, in different stages. In the middle of the match and in the POTG.

2 Likes

Same problem for me, even made a post on reddit because I could not find a answer anywhere that worked. Only happens in arcade mode, I havenā€™t tried changing my resolution to just 1080p but you guys mentioned that it happens on normal ps4 so that might not solve it, I havenā€™t even tried comp yet to see if that crashes but I can play quick play without any crashes.

Same thing here. PS4 Pro. Only in Arcade specifically Mystery Heroes.

Fresh install of OVERWATCH. REBUILT DATABASE.

Definitely a problem with overwatch and the last patch. Weird they havenā€™t fixed it yetā€¦

I reinstalled my PS4 several times, deleted my saved data several times, nothing works.

Itā€™s only overwatch btw.

Didnā€™t work for meā€¦

And yes, also mystery heroes for me. But happened also in QP

Also mysterie Heroes, but happened to me in QP too.

Still not fixed, been over a week :frowning:

Indeed :frowning:

Itā€™s so sad

Hi friends,

If all the steps have been done on the Playstation page for this error as well as a full factory reset, please post back with what you were doing at the time of the crash. We are looking in to this error and trying to find ways to help.

As the Playstation does not allow much editing, we are limited on what steps we can offer.

/Nathardrick

Seeing the same thing here as of last week or so. Anecdotally from last night:

• Playing Mystery Heroes in a party/group of 4, 2 of us with Pro, 2 with original PS4s.
  • Over the course of about 6-8 games the two of us with Pros had 6 crashes between us. Those using original PS4s have had no issues.
  • Most crashes to date have been at the end of a match, just as the POTG highlight animation starts. A few have been mid-match.
  • My groupmate is on a fresh reinstall, Iā€™m not.
  • Iā€™ve yet to see crashes in other modes, though weā€™ve been playing mostly MH lately so that might just be that I havenā€™t played enough QP to run into the problem yet.
1 Like

This is ridiculous. The game crashes constantly. Iā€™ve been penalized because it keeps happeningā€¦ and now Iā€™ve got warnings about dropping out on top of my penalization. Iā€™ve uninstalled the game. Iā€™ll take a look at it next year, hope you have it fixed by then. Very bummed out.

Hi Nathardrick. Iā€™ve followed all of Sonyā€™s suggestions and done a full initialization of my PS4 Pro. Iā€™m still getting this crash every few games while playing mystery heroes. I tried a different arcade mode (mystery deathmatch) to see if it also had problems but it was fine. QP is also fine. The crashes happen both in the middle of the game and right after it ends. Thanks for your help!

Same as everyone elseā€™s comments, but wanted to add mine. Followed all of Sonyā€™s steps and Iā€™m still getting the crash/error. Iā€™m on a PS4 Pro and this is happening within Arcade mode and started right after the Busan update.

Having the same issues as others, just letting Blizzard know more people are affected. The same crash happened to me and my friend almost at the exact same time. Both on Pro and on mystery heroes. Blizzard please help, you have fans on consoles as well, donā€™t let us down.

Same issue here. PS4 Pro (Fw 6.0). Constant crashing in Arcade mode. Specially when reaching POTG.
(Already tried deleting the app and downloading it again with the same results)