Game Crashing At Launch

Hi there,

I’ve been unable to successfully launch Overwatch for nearly a month now. I’ve completely reinstalled Windows, reinstalled and updated drivers, reinstalled battle.net, reinstalled Overwatch, deleted the battle.net and blizzard entertainment folders from C:\ProgramData (along with trying this all on my D: drive as well).

Might be worth mentioning that this doesn’t have anything to do with the mismatched language bug (that I know of) since they’re both set to default EN.

Not 100% sure what to do from here.

My DXDiag hash is : wnZPrXQL

Cheers

Problem signature:
P1: Overwatch.exe
P2: 1.40.1.62591
P3: 5d8a94b4
P4: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded

Should be an easy fix:

I also noticed your GPU drivers are out of date, so it wouldn’t hurt to update those. If you already did, uninstall them with Display Driver Uninstaller, and then put the most recent version in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for replying and for the info about the razer software! I wasn’t aware that they’ve got a 3.0 release since it was telling me that it was up-to-date.

Looks like simply installing 3.0 fixed it up, fingers crossed. Thank you!

As far as the GPU goes, I’m supposedly on the most recent driver for NVIDIA. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software says it’s all good (not that I really trust it). I did a manual search for the most up-to-date for my GPU and it’s also confirming that I’m on the most recent release… So that’s odd. I’ll look into that though!

Cheers!

I personally don’t trust GeForce experience. Hopefully you won’t run into any other issues :slight_smile: