4 Likes

I’m seeing this today :frowning:

2 Likes

Devs see this? or no…

2 Likes

Still dealing with this in March 2023

4 Likes

Yep, it’s still there in April 2023.

The game froze on me mid-through watching a replay and then kept freezing/crashing when entering History.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Match History Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Still happening in June 2023. Completely unacceptable.

2 Likes

Its realy somewhat anoying and it seems like that it happens when I freshly starts the game.
Fix (not realy)
Here is what I found.
So when I let the game runing while its crashing and after a few minutes the game will recover it self and log me out of the game. After Login In again every thing seems to work fine after that. At least for me.

3 Likes

thx! this works for me, finally somewhat of a fix for this bug!

2 Likes

Still happening in August '23 :frowning:

2 Likes

November 20th checking in that this bug is still LIVE! its over a YEAR old! good job blizz!

3 Likes

Indy Game Developer. Can’t expect them to fix every bug can we?

2 Likes

This has started happening to me when i try to view specfic game replays. No clue what sets it off but the game crashes after trying to load in

3 Likes

Same here. Sometimes it crashes, sometimes it doesn’t. Still seems to be an issue after a whole year from posting this.

3 Likes

Same issue here, never occurred before, started happening after the latest patch on s8 (2.8.0.1 - 120644), the ‘fix’ is reliable enough: wait, be brought to the ow2 login menu, log in and it would no longer crash, only happens right after launching the game

3 Likes

2024 jan this bug is still happening smh

3 Likes

Jan. 2024 and it’s happened to me twice; once last month and now today. Restarting my computer didn’t help, it still freezes specifically on the History tab.

3 Likes

I am writing to report a serious incident of cheating and DDoS attacks in an Overwatch match. During this game, a Junkrat player named CrazedGunman#21965 used an aimbot and launched a DDoS attack. This player also appears to be colluding with another player, JumpyWizard#2309531, who is paying them to boost their account.

I urge you to investigate this matter and take appropriate action against these players. I have attached a replay of the match (VOD: 95N05M) for your reference.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

2 Likes

March 2024 here. Does this to me now, never did before this month. It does it once and then allows me to view normally afterwards. I also randomly freeze and crash when joining games 30% of the time.

2 Likes

Started happening to me this month as well. I had no issues with matches prior, but occasionally, it would hang for several seconds when trying to view match history. After the Cowboy Bebop patch went live, match history hangs longer, and when joining a match it also hangs. This only happens the first time I access match history and/or try to join a match after first launching the game. Once it kicks me out to the login screen, I can log back in, and my matches and history are just fine. I submitted a ticket to Blizzard, but they’re inept, and initially sent me troubleshooting steps for WoW, and when I pointed it out to them, they just told me it’s the same troubleshooting procedures, and if those don’t help, then I need to check the forums, and then they closed my ticket. Seeing as how this has been an ongoing issue for well over a year, either the devs/support don’t even look at the forums themselves, which wouldn’t surprise me, or they know about the issue, but can’t be bothered to actually try to fix it, which also would not surprise me. Way to actively work hard at not working at all, Blizzard devs and supoprt! Congrats, you’re on par with Comcast support!

1 Like