Game crashes randomly

Hi, I’ve been running into some problems with the game ever since I installed it on my new PC. The game keeps crashing every time I play Quick Play, and always during the countdown before the game begins. However, I can usually play arcade games like 4v4 or 3v3 without any problem, except I just now got a crash playing 3v3 at the end of the game, just as “Victory” came up on the screen. I have update all my drivers using DriverDoc and I just updated to the newest GeForce drivers. I have no idea why this is happening, any help is appreciated.

Report ID for the 3v3 crash: 2BC445BA-3CC8-47BC-AED9-1915D4CE5C10

Just tried loading a new game of 3v3, but it crashed the second it found a game and was about to load me in. Report ID: 3A0246CA-37C3-4A94-9621-4309C78F9335

What troubleshooting steps have you tried from the sticky threads? Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #19 by Drakuloth

Are you using a Razer device? Are you sure your sound drivers are up to date?

Thanks for the reply. It seems that it is a hardware error, since I began to get ‘blue screens’ crashes after I wrote this topic. I ran a memorydiagnostics in Windows and it came up with a hardware flaw. So now I have to take it back and get it repaired.