Game crashes at launch everytime

I have done everything possible. Repair, uninstall/reinstall, create folder, update drivers etc. Will not run game, literally bought it 2 days ago. I can’t put in ticket either, it won’t let me submit.

What happens when it launches? Are you seeing a black screen? Does your computer meet the system requirements?

i well exceed requirements. It will launch for a moment then it will turn black. Then it crashes back to launch screen.

(Note the exact time of the crash) You can find out what caused the crash by:

1. Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel > System & Security and double-click Administrative tools
  2. Double-click Event Viewer
  3. Select the type of logs that you wish to review (ex: Application, System)

Check the system log and the application log.

That’s to much for me friend. Wow runs fine, perfectly no issues at all. I’m kind of over it at this point and just want to be refunded for the game considering I isn’t working.

Follow the steps I just linked you in my previous post for the black screen issue. It’s a conflict created by Razer’s Synapse software, not Overwatch.

i did this to the best of my ability. I’m sorry I am not getting it to work. I’m not a computer guy, I’m not great this stuff. I also shouldn’t have to do all this to play either.

I’m a volunteer here, and attempting to assist you. Blizzard has no control over how Razer creates their software, and has simple steps in that thread I linked to assist you. Make sure to remove the files listed specifically in the post.

I understand that you are attempting to assist me. I’ve been trying to work on this for days. IT ISN’T SIMPLE, for everyone and it isn’t simple for me. I need further help then directions you are giving me. So either tell me I’m beat for the 21 bucks for overwatch or teamview my pc and fix it.

I’m not able to provide personal PC tech support. You can use Blizzard’s ticket system and request call back if it’s available.

I deleted, both Razor programs I had on my PC and it did work. I’ll re download at some point I guess.

Deleting the program doesn’t remove all the files. You have to search for the three files they mentioned in their instructions and remove those as well.