Game counted as a draw...After winning

Replay Code: WARVPV

My friend, Reshifter, and i were duoed for a comp game, and after both teams made it to the end of Junker town, we stalled them on first point and then pushed to where the last team had been stopped, granting us 4 points and the enemy 3 points. Our game was considered a victory and after watching the POTG, it said the there was a server error and all of us were disconnected form that game. The play button became the Rejoin Match button and all of us rejoined and were able to talk through match chat and were simply stuck looking at Junker town’s point of origin.

Even after leaving the game, i was able to still communicate through the match chat option with the other players and the Rejoin button was still there. Even after restarting the game client, i was still connected to the match chat through the main menu, after roughly 10 minutes it disconnected again and reset to the default menu screen and I was once again able to play other games instead of rejoining the same one…however my game is still considered as a tie and therefore counts towards my losses for ranking up in comp, it should have been my 3rd win but it still isn’t registered as such…even though I won.

If anyone else has had this issue and knows how to remedy this so that I have the win counted for so let me know lol.

Thank you!

1 Like

Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Match Game Score. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.