Game: Corrupt-a-wish

No wish? 20charsssss

1 Like

Granted. Person above you has a wish but it is invisible

I wish my first date goes well tonight.

1 Like

(Cheers! I hope your date goes really well!)

Granted. The date will be awesome, your date will be cooking good looking and everything will go just fine. However at 12 pm the world will enter a time loop, you’ll be forced to re-live the same date over and over and over until you just become sick of it. Groundhog Day for you.

I wish I had a date. Doesn’t matter if it goes bad. I haven’t been lucky with women for a while.

Granted. But now you are allergic to Phoenix dactylifera and it just sits in your refrigerator until it rots.

I wish I had remembered to write a wish last time.

Well played, well played my friend

1 Like

Granted, you force your past self to write a wish against their will. After this traumatic experience about being forced to write a Blizzard Forum post, your past self decides to no longer write any wishes, creating a paradox in time and space which slowly tears apart reality until the distortion causes the Blizzard Forums to become a collage of cat videos.

I wish the Blizzard Forums had a section specifically for cosplays of the characters, except the costumes are worn by cats.

Granted. But the cat section can only be accessed by level 4 forum members.

I wish for a chemistry test that I actually get an a on for once.

1 Like

Granted!
But after your test is delievered the professor realizes he swapped your score with your teammate who scored F. This will happen for every test you get an A in the future.

I wish the next two hours to pass away quick.

Granted! But the 2 hours after that feel like they take 6 years.

I wish that the next person has better ideas for a wish than me.

Granted, but this person must post their next wish in Latin through Google Translate.

Hispanorum satis intelligi volo nolo eget Google Translate sententiarum.
Good luck on deciphering this.

Granted, you are fluent in Spanish, but become mute.

I wish to have a second bowl of soup.

granted, it got dumped in your lap though

i wish the anniversary event was year round

Granted but you’ll only earn coins and never the anniversary skins or dances themselves.

I wish Moira’s dance was a river jig

Granted, but every time the emote is used the Walmart Yodeling Kid song is played.

I wish Ana could fly like Pharah. Pharana

1 Like

Granted but she has no control in her flight. She rams into buildings and people. Eventually her teammates have to have an “intervention” and put her flight dreams to rest.

I wish I worked at Blizzard

1 Like

Granted but you work on Overwatch.

I wish school was out

Granted, but you’ll start college in the fall to get your Bachelor’s Degree in Underwater Basketweaving.

I wish college was cheaper.

Granted But. but you have to go for longer causing the cost to be the same.

1 Like

ya didnt make a wish

I wish Dashie played more Overwatch so he could see the new heroes that were added into the game as well as the changes the existing heroes got