Full PC Freeze on Game launch

So, i hope i’mnot the only one, but first, i wanna report somethign that bothered me for a little time, the game disbale the fullscreen option two out of three time i launch it. BUT, the most important thing, i cannot play a anymore, since Ashe has been added, the game freezes at the moment i arrive ine the main menu, the game completely freezes, and blocks the PC itself, i cannot go back to the desktop, and i just have to reeboot. This is pretty annoying i must say, so yeah, i might have to upgrade my CPU but it have worked since the realese of Moira to here, until the Ashe release. Anyway, please fix Blizzard c: <3

1 Like

My PC freezes too. Entering a game and opening crates will cause a full PC freeze and after a couple seconds, the PC will reboot itself. Starting the game and remaining in the menus doesn’t seem to cause problems.

The game worked fine a week ago. Didn’t use the PC until today.

I have the latest windows 10 insider build (OS build: 18282.1000) and the latest nvidia drivers (416.94).

Yeah i’m having a similar issue. Loot boxes seem to make my computer freeze up and my only option is to restart it.

The bug happens whenever the game alt-tabs/ when full screening. Caused me to lose 100 SR so far, so blizzard if you could fix this that would be nice.

1 Like

Same issue here. It takes like 5 mins to launch and then it just goes into a black screen.

These new updates have been buggy as hell. The quality control has been atrocious recently.

had the same problem for almost a week. there was scheduled maintenance for today, monday 11/19/2018 so I futilely hoped and falsely assumed the maintenance would fix the instant crash. now I don’t even make it to the menu. says “connecting to game” and then goes to “lost connection” in red font. shortly after it asks me to log in with my account, which I used to even launch the game. can’t play overwatch at all. Had a weekly schedule to get online with friends now its all out the window because it won’t even launch. honestly I’m so relieved I’m not the only one because I feared I would have to drastically change my PC even though I fit the recommended PC specs.

1 Like