From a sigma main.... Why? (Sym zar nerfs)

Thing is, that only applies if you assume they strictly look at pickrates, like most of us do. I really doubt that’s the case.

A change like this probably means they’re looking at the damage stats directly, and noticed a notable spike from the past. There’s no reason to just assume a stat like that will just “die down after the hype” which is why they’re already pushing out a fix.

This is my experience, so it may not be entirely accurate, but out of all the games I played this week alone and that equals to about 167 I believe, nearly 90 percent had a sym and on most sym was the carry. This was in gold and platinum, but sadly most people at these ranks can’t handle sym very well. I had many games were sym would solo teleport behind my team with three turrets and wipe half our team like it was nothing. To me at least she seems a bit too strong damage wise when fully powered up.

This is where I want to see a change to Junkrat.

Lower his grenade damage back to 120 against heroes.
Increase his nade damage vs. shields depending on nade bounces.

150 direct hit (no bounce)
135 if 1 bounce
120 if 2 or more (not that they really bounce after 1 anymore)

1 Like

And it was still beta comp season (although it might be over soonish, i wasnt tracking days )
Theres a million reasons why this would be a good move, buts its just awful. we dont live in a vaccum and when you rush a nerf on a hero that you historically have unnessecarily nerfed to oblivion, faster then most of your updates, while simutaneously ignoring well documented issues, youre clearly not doing it in the name of balance.
Blizzard wont revert it but i guess… Yay for shatter bugfixes?