Friendly reminder that

Well it doesnt matter

The only way he is getting buffed is if he loses things

This CC mess needs a rework

Never thought his doom fist was unfair. I always love to see a Doom on the enemy team.

2 Likes

I think if they added sounds when people glide across roofs that can’t be stood on, then less people would complain about doom imo.

2 Likes

175hp and under heroes should be the only thing a “sniper” can one-shot

200hp heroes should only be allowed to be one-shot combo’d.

250hp heroes should die if combo’d when their escape tool is on cooldown

It’s actually a two shot cause ya need a wall to combo that damage enough to kill.

And even then your game can roll a 1 to have some interaction glitch or bug to happen.

I just want them to undo his uppercut self CC nerf. That’s as dumb an interaction as Sombra acting like the Riddler with the need to snitch on herself when she comes out of stealth.

Are we talking about punch/uppercut off a cliff, or his ultimate when people are afk? Rofl.

He also has the ability to limit the control of the player he uppercuts

Friendly reminder that saying he crushes noobs only is not a good reason for him to be buffed lol

There are sounds, you can go to custom games and see for yourself.

The devs will rework him :man_shrugging:

They said either he is a tank or a “less annoying” dps.

Puts himself in more danger, but is much easier to hit than landing a headshot.

It’s easier to dodge than widow’s or hanzo’s

Fair enough, still a much higher % of rocket punch result in kills than shots from widow or hanzo.

Where was this? I’m curious now

Depends what rank you’re at

The last reddit AMA.

A link would certainly be helpful. I’m guessing this isn’t a very straightforward interview if this is on reddit

I can look if i find it again.

Ok no worries. I’ll look for it

Here, Wyoming shared every question + answer.

Widows one shot is fair for the most part, hanzos arrow shouldn’t be just pointless spam because that is neither fair to the player or player against. Doomfist is just disliked but he shouldn’t be nerfed just for that reason because…well where’s the fairness in that lol