Freedom of choice

It was fixed for QP.

then why hasn’t it been fixed? I am not the only one experiencing is so this can’t be the first time someone has said something

I am on this forum way more than I should be, and this is genuinely the first I have heard of the bug being in “vs AI.” You may well be the first to report it.

Devs specifically said that the role queue bug vs AI will be fixed on the next patch. It isn’t server side like the QP bug

1 Like

Ah good to know they know it exists.

2 Likes

way to make your game unplayable Blizzard, and thanks for the no eta on the fix

Figures the one time I don’t read a thread all the way through they respond to it a third time. Thanks for the link.

Why not make a custom game vs AI? It’s an option. The game isn’t unplayable because of this

because I like getting XP when I play so I can get loot boxes and stuff and I shouldn’t have to go without cause of a bug they won’t fix till they decide its time

You know bug fixing isn’t as simple as, oh here’s a bug, we’ll wait until we want to fix it and immediately doing it. They probably haven’t fully figured out the reason behind it, hence no ETA

2 Likes

yet they fixed it in Quick play already…

Not really, it’s not the proper role queue quick play they said they were doing. Probably just there so people can play until they fix it.

Btw dudes it’s not role q, cuz u didn’t q w/ role. It’s role limit/role lock which is infinite times worse than role q.

1 Like

read the link that was provided Dink- they DID fix it in quick play and know about it being in AI but aren’t going to patch the fix till the next patch that they have no eta for

At least it’s getting fixed.

when?? no eta means not next week, maybe another week? or two more? 3? they don’t care about AI players or this would have been fixed already

Or, even more possible, the code for AI is different for qp so seperate different problems requiring more time. It’s not like I understand what’s going on, but it really isn’t as simple as you make it out to be

You guys are able to find “VS Ai” matches?
Gasp
And over here I tried searching for well over 20 minutes but couldn’t find even 1 play against AI match. :expressionless:

has nothing to do with the AI team code, its the start of the match like the start of quick play matches, they didn’t fix it a the time they fixed quick play cause they didn’t know about it or think to check on it, or they probably would have