Already made a post about this and it got ignored. This has been going on for maybe a week where the game randomly freezes on me. Audio still plays and stuff, but the image on the screen itself freezes for like 2 seconds before going back to normal. it’s random too and i don’t know why it happens. i don’t think it’s my PC as it’s new and none of my other games are effected. please help.
Your other post didn’t include a dxdiag, which is required for new tech support posts that are seeking troubleshooting. So there wasn’t enough information to provide help.
Please include the requested DxDiag if you’d like members of the community to help you troubleshoot.
DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
- Reboot your PC
- Only open Overwatch and play until you experience the issue.
- Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
To add it to your reply here:
- Open the text file and copy all of the text.
- Paste the text in your reply.
- Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply. This is my preferred method of looking over these reports.
If you require staff assistance specifically (I’m a volunteer), you may need to open a ticket. The forum is mostly for community discussion and is not treated like a ticket queue.