FPS Drops During Games

I’m experiencing a case of my FPS dropping below 10 FPS as when I load into a game. It’s happened in Quick Play and I’ve also had issues where my game will not display the heroes for the first 2 minutes of a match, sometimes. I’ve updated my drivers and I can’t repair the game files because the option is grayed out on the launcher.

The computer fans and everything inside has been cleaned so there’s nothing clogging the fans or anything of that nature. Any help would be appreciated. I like the game, but it’s unplayable for me and Overwatch is the only game I have these issues with.

When the FPS drops does it stay down? We’ll want to get some more info to look into this. Starting out we’ll want to get a DxDiag report. When posting that please encasing it in a set of ``` (on the tilde key) like so:
```
Link
```
From there we’ll also want to get some HWMonitor screenshots. Have that run while you play and until the issue occurs. Once done take screenshots of the info in the program and upload them to an image sharing site like imgur to link here. If need you can bypass the link restriction by encasing it the same way as the DxDiag.