•• Forum Tracer ••

You’ve heard of Forum Brigitte, now prepare yourself for this community’s 100% unbiased take on Tracer.
Let’s take a look at her kit:

Blink
Ok, this is definitely overpowered. She has way too many that go on a crazy short cooldown! It enables her to do her primary function, sneaking into the enemy’s backline, way too well! This mobility is really unnecessary; it’s just too hard to hit her itty bitty hitbox, nevermind she has the smallest health pool in the game.

Recall
Aghhh!! This is one of the most annoying things about Tracer! A get-out-of-jail-free-card? In Overwatch?? She can play aggressively and defensively now!! It rewinds a whole three seconds after she engages, and is on a miniscule twelve second cooldown. She only has to wait that long before putting herself into the fray again. And what if she doesn’t mess up on her timing? How dare she, if she’s such a high-skill hero, she never should be capable of that!

Primary Fire
I can’t believe this one. For such a fragile hero, she shouldn’t be doing so much damage that’s only effective at a close range. And have you heard of one-clipping? It’s outrageously unfair. If Tracer lands every single bullet, including some headshots, at an incredibly close range, she practically gets a free kill! Any Tracer can pull these off, you see how the pros can sometimes do it. Ugh.

Now that we’re done with that, see what I mean? Tracer is out of control!! Brigitte’s oneshot being removed will put us under her cruel and oppressive reign again, and she’s never had any counters! who the hell are mccree and reaper? didn’t they get buffed or something? who cares! they will never stop tracer!!

I’m sorry guys, but even though we all know Tracer is OP and completely unstoppable, she will never be nerfed. :pensive: Since she is the mascot of Overwatch, it means that nerfing her would make the game look pretty bad.
I know, we’ll get through this.

this is just meant for humor and to make a point. see ya’ll, thanks for reading this post :joy:

81 Likes

Gr8 parody m8.

5 Likes

Forum Tracer will one-clip your primal Winston from clear across Ilios ruins.

Forum Tracer don’t care.

67 Likes

Forum Brigitte got shafted, so lets be careful, parodies are hard to distinguish these days.

5 Likes

Who ships Tracer x Spy. I said Scout x Brigitte on forum Brigitte. Imagine Tracer telling a defeated Brigitte “Well love off to visit your mother” or “This is Brigitte, Rainbows make me cry”.
What do you think.

3 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

What I said or Forum Tracer.

I think you’ll notice that the distinction of “forum Brigitte” didn’t save her from the headman’s axe. I wouldn’t play that card and expect success in this case either.

6 Likes

Forums Tracer

oh but what did you think of what I said. Before I asked.

every hero i play is UP pleas buff, every hero i dont play is OP please nerf

the overwatch forums in a nutshell

13 Likes

I think we should go the other way.

Tracer is not allowed to move but we give her 20 blinks. And if she stops for 1s she instantly dies in a supernova explosion that kills all units friendly and enemy within 150 meters.

2 Likes

Dude seriously. I have undeniable video evidence of how overpowered Tracer is!

Just look at this clip, of how I single-handedly killed over half of their team on the point.

What’s that you say? The entire team ignored me and my tanks and front line were doing a fantastic job pressuring, thus creating a well-executed pincir attack? PFFT! Nonsense! Tracer’s just OP’d and gets free kills on supports!

Just look at that poor Mercy! Helpless! … What do you mean she didn’t even try to get away or defend herself? Pft, you’re just nitpicking! It’s clearly OP’d dive’s fault. Dive is such a nightmare in gold elo, after all.

And don’t even get me started on the nightmarish ONE-CLIP!

Did you see that? That Moira didn’t even stand perfectly still! She hit the S key and I STILL managed to kill her! What else could she have possibly done? If the S key doesn’t counterplay OP’d Tracer, I don’t know what can!

Sleep with one eye open, guys. The Forum Tracer hungers. >:E

24 Likes

whoah, that’s insane!! solid video proof!
I bet it was incredibly easy to do all that too, and not team-reliant whatsoever because of how capable Tracer is at 1v6’ing. proof that she needs nerfs; those supports could do nothing!

5 Likes

Put “Forum Genji” in there too for bonus points

1 Like

Its kind of weird to me that Tracer is the singular hero that must never, ever be included in balance discussions. Attempting to do so is met with immediate and overwhelming hostility. Even Genji, the darling that he is, remains open for discussion.

10 Likes

forum tracer can fly, rez 4 people and then whip out a long range beam sniper made of mini-moiras that spam “i’m working”.
Then she makes you coffee and delivers you your last amazon order.

11 Likes

Yep! Super easy! In fact I had pink eye and a sprang wrist that day, but Tracer’s so easy and oppressive that you only need one hand and one eye to play her!

I totally didn’t spend hundreds of hours learning Blink management either. Nope, not at all. :smiley:

4 Likes

Wise words. Forum Tracer better be able to recall her nerfs when they come or she’s done for.

I just find this clip hularious (I couldn’t breath when it happened because I laughed really hard) so I’ll put it out there, enjoy my forums Tracer gameplay on TDM.

(The tracking is terrible I know, my aim just took a day off).

Pulse Bomb still OP pls nerf.

6 Likes