Forced namechange?

Hey, two days ago, I have been playing a game and all of a sudden I was kicked out and got an email saying my name in game was forcibly changed because I violated naming policy. My name is Drugeth…I don’t see any problem with that but okay.

But that was all just a beginning. A few minutes later I got an email saying my address for the account was changed, so basically I can’t even log into my account. It is as if it never existed, changed address and name, but I never got any suspension or anything, it seems so sketchy.
I found out the account is now named Player#190174. What is baffling to me is the fact that MY PLAYER ICON was changed…if I was suspended for violating naming policy, why would blizzard change my player icon? What is this?

Also, regarding the naming policy. I changed my name with free battletag change from Cloudy to Drugeth because everyone thought I was LhCloudy because of my high lvl.
But my number that goes after hashtag changed two times. First I was Drugeth#12790 and a few days ago it just changed itself into Drugeth#1414. Naming policy says I can’t just use the same name twice but I didnt change it…I would have to pay 10 dollars for another change which I did not…and you can’t even change JUST NUMBER on your own so what is happening?

I don’t understand this at all. Was my account suspended by accident? Was it stolen that’s why my icon is different??? What is going on?

My tickets are still pending and opened.

I’m pretty sure you were reported for a “bad battletag”. It has the word ‘Drug’ in it which some overly sensitive people could have reported it for. Players reported for having a bad battletag forcibly get their name changed to “player”.

The rest I’m not sure about. I’m just an average dude.

No account issues are handled on the forum, so you’ll need to wait for Customer Support to address those tickets.

I had this problem too. Dont worry, overwatch/ blizzard is the false community to use non political correct names. This community is sensitiv and dont have the right ball size to deal with “Drugeth” or some other things.

A kind advice: Just stop supporting blizzard and play some other good games.

Yes thats right! Blizzard want 10 dollars just for a NICKNAME CHANGE. Thats right.