Forced 2-2-2 Is Never Going to Happen

(Points to LFG)
Too bad nobody uses it though for some reason…

2 Likes

LFG doesn’t fix anything unless you 6 stack which makes your queue jump to 20-30 minutes. If 1 person leaves it ruins the point of it.

1 Like

No they didn’t. They said they were considering it. Meaning, it’s just a thought at this point.

1 Like

They said they are working on it and it will take time to implement because of the massive task of reworking the match maker.

1 Like

Like that never happens now.

1 Like

No. They didn’t.

It’s just a thought at this point in time. Get your facts straight.

1 Like

You’re a Scanner model.
Aren’t you used to being yelled at?

1 Like

is that the games fault or just the players who decide how to play

Because nobody uses it!

Forced 2-2-2 will make the option of me being a dps and switching to Hammond to contest a point hoping i can stall long enough so my team can get on point never happning. I had tanks not switch to hammond so i had to do so. 2-2-2 would take away that hope or chance of winning. I agree.

3 Likes

That’s not the context that was implied. It probably won’t even be what pro 2-2-2’s think if it ever were a solid plan.

1 Like

BECAUSE ITS FLAWED ASF jfc

How is it FLAWED?

1 person leaves the entire point of it is gone it has crazy long queue times even WITHOUT using LFG the queue times for 6 stacking are long asf

1 Like

The problem is that unfortunately you cant trust people to keep their roles or flex if necessary.

There are more positives than negatives not the other way around

And how will 2-2-2 change that when barely anyone is going to want to play? Queue times will result in the same the second there’s some kind of restriction. Why bother playing a game that’s meant for switching and being creative when you can’t do that?

Touché. Touché indeed.

Maybe it will encourage people to play anything other than DPS since the wait times will be lower. Every 5 out of 8 games i see 4 or more DPS teams.

2 2 2 role que will save comp