Force lose streaks stronger than ever

no you earn less SR the closer you get to 5k… it’s that simple

just read it from Scott Mercer himself

There are many other reasons for the SR gained or lost after a game to differ in magnitude that have nothing to do with grouping:

• What was the quality of the enemy team and your predicted win chance? You gain more on a win if your predicted win chance was <50%. You gain less on a win if your predicted win chance was >50%.
  • Are you playing consistently? New accounts or accounts that have been inactive will see larger magnitude changes both upwards and downwards. This settles back to normal as you play additional games.
  • Did your 3000+ SR recently decay due to inactivity? If this happened, you’ll gain more SR on a win until you get back to your “undecayed” SR.
  • Are you a Platinum-tier player or below? If you performed particularly well or worse than what is considered a typical performance during a match, then there’s a small SR modification to reflect that.
  • Is your current SR really high? Your SR increases less on a win than it decreases on a loss as your SR approaches the systemic limit of 5000.

Even if you do end up in game where your predicted win rate is close to 40%, it’s important to remember that it also means that your SR will drop less when you lose, and you will gain more SR if you win.

let’s say you play 10 games in a row and all 10 games only have a predicted 40% win rate. If you win 4 of those 10 matches, your SR be the same as it started.

Monday I came from a 20 game losing streak had the biggest morons on my team ive ever experianced 18 out of the 20 games had Trolls , leavers , throwers and enemy smurfs. Lost count of the succesful report msgs and when I say trolls torbs in spawn, genjis in spawn , widow jumping off map , Rein playing the Mario dying noise over mic charging off map and many more.

Now im on a 12 game winning streak and im winning because the enemy team are getting these morons now. Again been reporting them last game was a enemy Sombra dancing with us. Its tge worst its ever been and I put it down to the kids summer holidays as it started on friday same day they broke up from school.