For those who don't believe the stories of multiple throwers on both teams

Yes indeed, here’s a link to the official post:

(The below was quoted directly from the above linked post. Again, I think it’s a little heavy-handed, but hey it’s their website and their rules)

*Don’t use words like “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any employee names in a thread topic.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, these kinds of posts won’t help you achieve your goal. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal, along with forum account suspension."

Also, least thing I should mention, I think Blizz prefers that you e-mail evidence of hacking/throwing to: hacks@blizzard.com (it says hacks, but I think they will review cases such as yours as well)

Bronze is a weird, weird place. In my experience it’s full of throwers and shenanigans like this. A lot of people who are in Bronze probably shouldn’t be there let’s just say that.

1 Like

Thanks! That was exactly what I was hoping to get back. Should I edit the Subject?

1 Like

Personally, I would, but it’s up to you at this point.

I doubt the moderators will actually edit your post this far in, but you never know.

Oh, and good luck!

1 Like

I’ve emailed the details to that address, we’ll see if they do anything. I reported the players using the in-game system but have not gotten any response back. Hopefully the email will get more attention.
Thank you by the way!

I hope others watch the replay while it is still available to enjoy the trainwreck of a game, at least some good will have come from it.