For Real? Seriously?

“Egirls?” “Eboys?” They are JUST gamers ffs. Why do we need to specify their gender and start again with the division crap? Why can’t people STOP separating females and males? Gaming is one place that people should not have to do this since we are trying to make it normal for both genders to play a dumb game. I swear that humanity is growing more and more idiotic by the minute.

30 Likes

lmao

15 Likes
8 Likes

#gamersriseup!

(20 chars)

6 Likes

what are you even talking about…

8 Likes

The term e-girls doesn’t refer to all gaming girls, thought.

5 Likes

Gamers rise up :fist:

1 Like

I know which one you are also thinking of, but I am not mentioning that particular meaning LOL

Pretty evident here I am talking about the player/gamer definition.

In a ETransDiplodocus

I am referring to everyone constantly calling girl gamers “Egirls” and boy gamers “Eboys” (I have seen so many twitter posts and other posts about this) Not only does it sound completely half witted but now they are actually trying to “normalize it” when the gaming community for girls and guys is rough as it is.

I just don’t understand people and their need to try to make everything have a diverse situation. It’s as if they are trying to do separation against unity.

1 Like
5 Likes

What an epic gamer :sunglasses:

1 Like

There’s only one gender: gamer.

10 Likes

Amen

ikr, theres this mobile game i play and theres a tab for streamers.

and there is this one specific tag for e-girl streamers. and im like really? is that necessary

2 Likes

… nobody I know does this. Nobody I even GAME with says this in any other way than sarcastically when someone is pretending to be a girl.

See…you’re making the mistake in thinking that people who post this stuff on twitter are actually gamers or care about gamers.

The real gamers care about two things: Can you play the game, and do you enjoy the game?

6 Likes

It’s not. At all fam. It’s ridiculous and it sounds foolish too. It’s not even clever in my opinion.

Congrats fam, you aren’t subject to the stupidity of it yet. I can tell you many instances where I have come across this and it sounds as bad as it is.

WHERE?

I am not some one game wonder. What community does this?

I hope you are right fam because sadly I have already heard several say this disgrace of a term on comp being used by these so called “gamers” and it drives me nuts.

Overwatch fam. I play on PS4 so not sure if PC is different but I have ran into several already saying this over the span of 3 days.

Not a lot mind you but it’s starting to gain momentum. Usually always does…