Footsteps are gone

I think its

Nah iā€™m sure that wasnā€™t itā€¦

Ainā€™t yall thinkin of this?

2 Likes

I literally noticed this just now. This reaper didnā€™t have footstep sounds at all. I had no idea he was coming from behind me as I couldnā€™t hear him approaching. Even on the POTG he had, he didnā€™t make 1 footstep sound. I thought I was going crazy, but apparently this is actually a thing.

i agree
your game is broken

Best Jojo (20 chars)

I used to survive on audio queues so much, and these days Reaper and Roadhog can sneak up on me and itā€™s likeā€¦ wat. Seriously??? It makes no sense, seems to be entirely random, as far as I can tell itā€™s particularly bad when the sound is trying to clip around a corner; as in, Roadhog is just around the corner, you should hear him, but for some reason you just donā€™t get the sound queue. I used to hear the jingle jangle of him from a distance and be able to track him down, not so much these days.

2 Likes

Oh my, its the double necromancy.

1 Like

They really need to bring footsteps back in the game. Idm crouching reducing footsteps but people donā€™t even crouch anymore and you canā€™t hear people right behind you unless they start shooting or use an ability and by that point youā€™re dead

While the advice and/or information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked. For these reasons please avoid ā€˜necroā€™ posting. If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasnā€™t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information.