Flying sigma meta

One could argue knowing how the bug works also prevents people from accidentally using it since they know what not to do.

You seriously need to lighten up my guy.

1 Like

If you wana see what this bug is like without being unfair to othersā€¦
INFINITELY fly with Sigma
workshop import code H2TG7
you have until they patch it :smiley:

Note: on spawn you will have to wait around 15 seconds before it starts

2 Likes

Alright, thatā€™s a funny bug.

But it isnā€™t like it gives any severe advantage over the other team. It handicaps you a lot.

2 Likes

make it into a feature xP Sigma could use a bit more depth to his kit lol

1 Like

This seems like an awful idea, he has zero defenses and moves very slowly?

You sound like the student that reminded the teacher when they forgot to assign homework.

2 Likes

No I donā€™t, because itā€™s things like this that allow people who abuse bugs to prosper.

Iā€™m not sure how familiar you are with the disaster that was New World, but people making videos about bugs and how to replicate them led to rampant cheating that absolutely ruined many of the game modes, including PvP (people made videos about how mass reporting gets you automatically banned so cheaters/exploiters started abusing this, winning PvP matches between guilds by mass report banning their best players) and PvE (showing videos about how to abuse roll glitches along with various economy glitches that created infinite wealth for those who abused them) .

Hereā€™s now you report a bug like this

You go to the bug report forum, and you make a post about it. You donā€™t detail how to replicate it, only the basics. So in this case you would make a post saying:

ā€œSigma can fly infinitely thanks to a bug with his ultimate when it is autocast off the map.ā€

Done. Now, in order to actually enable the infinite flight, more steps are needed, but thatā€™s enough for Blizzardā€™s developers to work with. From there, they can trigger it and lock it down.

By the way? There are already reports of people abusing this bug in-game to win matches. Canā€™t imagine where they got the information on how to replicate this bugā€¦

Hard disagree.

Neat. Couldnt care less where they learned it from. I blame the people misusing the information, not the news reporter that informed them.

As far as im concerned now I know how to avoid accidentally doing the bug, thanks to people like them showing us how it works.

Thereā€™s a joke here.

but lore accurate sigma

deranged post 20 char

Okay Mr Six Piece Chicken McNobody.

1 Like

The Devs literally already said they are looking into it the day the patch came out to the top Doom players in the CC Discord be calm

1 Like

Are you fat shaming him???

I was wondering why everyone is playing DVA now

I donā€™t understand why characters who are actually broken get removed from just Comp and not all the modes.

What? people like that get bugs fixed as theyā€™ll get noticed instead of ignored on the bug report forum.

For example Delfy on Team Fortress 2 is known for it and thanks to him so many bugs have been fixed.

im not sure what this means but it made me laugh so congrats on that

How is he encouraging? He literally says in the video not to do this.

Had 2 dudes doing this yesterday in QP . Pointed it out in the general chat, the dude was flying , what was the response? ā€¦ "Chill bruh, its QP , let people have fun".

Amazing.