WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After West Week 3, Day 2)
#1 JUNSEI 93 points
#3 NOSTALGIA 92 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 91 points
#4 SICKONE 88 points
#5 KEYU 88 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

I think Justice win this 3-2.

Now back to smashing pixels in SWTOR…

1 Like

im going with mayhem 3-1

Imagine all the fixes Blizzard could have made with the money they waste on the owl.

i think washington is the only team i havent seen a single second of so far (not by choice)…apparantly theyre good :sweat_smile:

I’m going with Washington because my pickems are Houston and Washington.

All I know I am 0 for 3 on Knockout predictions, watch Florida upset Washington so it can be 0 for 4

3 Likes

i stand corrected…i distinctly remember assassin negating an EMP the other day…mustve caught a tiny bit of them…but i sure as heck havent watched them much

1 Like

He cancelled 2 EMPs via manual hacks. He was in the other Sombra’s head.

1 Like

I remember the greatest wrecking ball tip I ever heard was that you should never manually reload his guns. The auto-reload while in ball form takes the exact same amount of time and your’e faster and safer.

Seeing all of this ball just made me think about it. :thinking:

I always forget about that.

Did I just witness a Mercy highlight?

Someone capture this moment.

My pred was wrong, but this makes things more interesting. And I like Florida.

1 Like

damn i got it right .

Love how OGE was just not in his chair anymore once their face cams came up.

1 Like

BQB always looks like hes shocked for some reason (like during the match itself)

anyway…hurray “local” team!!!

i even got the score right lets goo

Gad fragggin nabbit! Why does all this fruit baskets happen to me!

0-4 on Knockout picks.

6 Likes

Pretty sure the Austin Quints are gonna take this one handily

ever see a comment that makes you go online just to see something?

this was one of them…

TIL hammond reloads while in ball

1 Like