Florida Mayhem vs. Philadelphia Fusion

while it’s good they capped with time to spare, it’s entirely possible for them to still lose. (rooting for mayhem just have my doubts)

I’m kind of torn on this one. I guess I lean more towards Fusion but I have a few Mayhem skins, because colors.

Mayhem not willing to call it quits yet. 3 points on the board.

Map 4 in progress - After Mayhem's First Attack

0:35
ATK

WATCH LIVE: Twitch.tv - OverwatchLeague.com

Saya is making a joke out of Carpe.

I had a similar experience the other night on Nepal. Another Widow was just ruining my life. I can imagine how frustrated he is.

I think that’s the first time this season Florida have completed Route 66

sayaplayer seems to always be behind carpe, mayhem are really stepping up their game.

nearly actually full hold them there, sayaplayer is popping off.

Florida does have a 3 point on Route 66 before:

It is definitely heartening to think that if Mayhem takes this map they’ll have just gone 1-3 and whilst 0-4, very nearly 2-3/3-2 against the stage 2 finalists. They’re good enough to give them a game now

That wasn’t completing the map though. IIRC Mayhem got stopped about 10m away that match, but stopped Valiant before then to get the extra point

Saya just destroyed them on R66. Man this player is amazing. Saya Surprise Philly :wink:

oml, mayhem just took that from fusion, sayaplayer doing some amazing widow flanks.

Florida stops a full shutout. But Fusion goes home with a win.

Final Score

WATCH LIVE: Twitch.tv - OverwatchLeague.com

Saya is like a consistent pine wtf

Sayaplayer please, they have a family

I’m feeling pretty good about my Mayhem Widow skin, now.

I wonder how Logix feels about no longer being the best Widow in Florida?

You out with your girl, when outta nowhere sayaplayer starts hitting on her. You notice he has a widows kiss. Wyd.

you die, there’s nothing else you can do.

Posting next thread… 3… 2… 1…