Florida Mayhem vs. London Spitfire - FINAL

tonight we eat at mcdonalds

For only the third time in FRANCHISE HISTORY, Florida Mayhem go into Map 4 with the W already locked up

Previous two occasions are:

4-0 W v Shanghai Dragons, S1 Stage 1
3-1 W v Dallas Fuel, S1 Stage 3

2 Likes

Good news out of that, is that I did get my Map 3 pick correct. Which got me to 20 correct picks. Tested the claim prize button while Overwatch is running, the redemption for the 25 tokens comes within about 3 seconds from the time the Claim reward button is pushed.

what were florida’s other two wins this season? i dont remember

vs. Philadelphia Fusion (Stage 1, week 2)

vs. Houston Outlaws (Stage 3, week 3)

AWAIT WHEN DID FLORIDA GET ALL THREE POINTS? HELLO???

Stage 1 - They beat Philly 2-1 when Boombox was ill so Elk had to play Flex Support (He’s a MS)

Stage 3 - They beat Houston 3-1

Wow, Florida won 3:0 clean vs. London, how were the odds for this? :+1:

So…because Florida got Junkertown, WASHINGTON ARE ABOVE LONDON THIS STAGE

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Am I actualy the only one who doesn’t understand the OWL ranking system at all? :thinking:

Its just mid-stage rankings. Stage rankings for Stage 4 mean nothing.

So, to compare teams, should I just look at their wins/losses or look at their “rating points” (seen in over.gg for inctance)?

In terms of score the ranks go by

Match record (Washington has a perfect win rate while London has a 75% win rate)
Head to Head Map Differential (Washington and London Are tied in map differential).
Head to Head Map Differential (Washington leads here)
Head to Head match record (These two teams will not face off against each other this stage).

What I do is:

Ranking #1 = Wins minus Losses (So 3-1 is on same tier as 2-0)
Ranking #2 = Map Differential
Ranking #3 = # of Losses

In Washington v London, it comes down to that 3rd tiebreaker, and Washington are undefeated this stage

i’m talking about the results… why did they already told me that kruise has the most healing done when the game was still running on the map road 66?

The question for Kruise only applies to the results of map #2, route 66 is map #4. Aside from the overall match result pick, all other picks are MAP specific.