Florida Mayhem vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

Once you see the blue Claim Your Prize button you should be good to go. Remember you must register for a Maestro account (click the “Sign Up” button, its a social network of sorts).

im all signed up just waiting for this magical claim button. where will it show up?

Hit the trophy icon, and the claim reward. Once you get to a white screen with the spray, use ctrl and - to zoom out and it should be on the bottom.

aight i got my code im good now

2 Likes

Sorry click the Trophy icon first, then look for the button.

Anyone on mobile that sees this thread in time. Sign up. Hit view as desktop in your settings. Click the trophy and then click claim prize.

Then use that code on the Battle net site. The next time you login into OW your reward should be there.

1 Like

Edit your name out man.

Yeah was too much in a hurry. Not that it matters much, its too easy to search my BattleTag and learn my name.

To Each their own, I guess. At least your name isn’t super uncommon.

The one thing I am learning from this experience, Maestro is the same platform as the old Overwatch League Picks platform that was used in Stage 4 and Playoffs on Twitch. This might be a prototype for Token Drops for YouTube so I am excited.

1 Like
1 Like

The salt is way too real.

This is the first time that these threads being in general discussion makes sense cus that match definitely isn’t competitive.

This is a crazy long delay but I’ll give it a pass because of the current times.

I think, they just want to make sure the matches start relatively close to their scheduled start time… In the first three matches, the last match of the New York Excelsior match ENDED before their scheduled start time.

They said it was a technical delay iirc, something about headphones.

I know, I am just messing with you,

Oh. Lmao. My bad. I didn’t get a lot of sleep today. :rofl:

Neither did I, don’t worry about it.

I figured. We were both in the same late night league thread. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Watching that “match of the month”