Florida Mayhem vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

Yeah. I had to click view as a desktop site as I’m on mobile. The mobile interface is garbage. I only hope that I’m able to still get it on console though I had to redeem on the Blizz site.

As long as your console account is linked, you should receive it (assuming your console account is the same as the account you are posting on here on the forums, this is already done). If you can, try taking the time to log on to your console game client for me and check in the Hero Gallery as it will help me verify it works. (This helps me as a forum MVP.)

this is just a slaughter…like if i had kids i wouldnt want them to see this

When you redeem your code you actually get half of the homestand sprays.
This is great :slight_smile:

on god??? hold up i gotta go do this thing now

Sure thing. Happy to help.

I did indeed get the spray.

Interestingly I got a bunch of other homestand sprays too.

1 Like

Yep those are the wave 2 sprays. So you do not need to worry about any of the teams for the sprays you got. There are wave 1 sprays and I am hopeful there will be more opportunities for them. Though if push comes to shove, they are everywhere on eBay (search New York Homestand Spray or Philadelphia Homestand Spray). (Notice: Blizzard cannot support for any codes received from third party, shop at your own risk!).

I hate to keep being a pain, but hitting the reward button brought me to a white screen with the picture of the spray. How do I get the actual code?

It should be just below the graphic, try pressing Ctrl + - to zoom out.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Now to actually watch the game. Though based of the rest of the season this may be painful…

Boston fans this season…

1 Like

all of us this season watching boston play

I see Mei is still meta. On ladder where you dont have such high levels of co-ordination she kinda sucks right now, anymore nerfs she’s gonna be complete trash.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

1 Like

I am still honestly quite surprised that Fusions didn’t get a suspension for his slamming that desk and acting in the way he did after that match…

1 Like

I mean if that’s all he did that should be fine.

That is frustration, and its not like he broke anything. If anything, that is ratings for the league and they have used that clip dozens of times in their B-rolls.

do i have to be watching for a certain amount of time to get the code?

Yeah, but I’ve seen NFL players slam helmets into the ground on the sideline and later get a nominal $5,000 or $10,000 fine for “unsportsmanlike conduct”…granted, different league, but still…