Flickering in the game, not sure whats causing it

I’ve tried to other games (Titanfall 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider), and I don’t see flickering at all in those games. It doesn’t happen all over the map, and only at certain angles. It didn’t happen to me at all in Junkenstein, but it has happened in other maps. What could be causing it? My GPU temps are in the mid 60s

I can’t post a link to the video of it happening

I’m getting the exact same issue.

While the game is running my monitor will flicker in and out of an all black screen. Didn’t have this issue yesterday while playing, but only after today’s patch.

• Set to full screen doesn’t fix
  • Set to windowed mode doesn’t fix
  • Adjusting resolution from 3440x1440 to 1920x1080 doesn’t fix

Patch broke the game somehow. I’m going to try updating my nvidia drivers to the 4OCT update. If that doesn’t work I’ll uninstall the game and reinstall and reboot my PC. Other than that not sure what else to do.

I was having a tough time trying to recreate it, but eventually I got more flickering in a completely different part of the map, but not nearly as much as before. I reset 3D settings in Nvidia control panel, I cleaned out all the dust in my PC, so I’m not too sure what’s causing it. I haven’t seen flickering in other 3D games I have installed

Are you using any of the 4XX Nvidia drivers? If yes thats your problem. Since Nvidia released the new GPUs, there are constant issues with the drivers since driver number 4XX. I suggest you to go back to 399.24