Flex Support or Flex Tank Looking For Serious Team (2750+)

I am looking to try out for a 2750+ team, preferably closer to Diamond. I can play any Support, except Mercy, and any Off-Tank at least at a 2750 level, but I play a lot with friends at around 2900ish. However, I would say my strongest Off Support is Moira or Zen and my strongest off tank is D.va . I enjoy both roles, and am open to trail for either position. Also, in the event of a comp aside from 2-2-2 I can also DPS as several heroes. I usually play a minimum of 4-6 hours a day, with time set aside to practice mechanics each day, play time is usually leaning toward 6 hours though, sometimes longer.

I’ve played on console since launch, with me taking it seriously about October/November of 2017, I found a team and climbed to mid-Diamond, at about the 3200 range. I was also the shot caller and ult tracker. I decided that if I want to play competitively that I should be on PC, so late-January I started on PC.

I take this game seriously, with a goal of one day playing in the OWL, or becoming a well known streamer, and I am looking for like-minded players. While I know there is a lot of work required for that, but I have the passion and drive and am willing to put in that work! I am looking to for a team to climb with, who has organized scrims, people running ladder, or a Coached VoD review session every day or almost every day of the week.

I know this is a lot to ask of a team to pick me up off of Reddit, which is why I am asking to try out for your team, for either a Flex Tank or Flex Support spot. I am very enthusiastic, open to criticism, willing to learn, and ready to climb.

Please let me know if I would be able to try out for your team, and thank you!

Battle Net: Smōk#1318
Discord: Smōk#8329

hello there I am part of a clan called damage inc if you like to join it let me know