Flats - The worst OW2 Dev Update Ever

I don’t think it’s due to backlash, big balance changes are for new seasons, minor ones are for mid seaaon which checks out with them saying that they want to spend the first two weeks of new heroes being locked to get data on the balance state.

The coming update isn’t to change the meta but tune numbers so things aren’t as dominant.

The 3lakh view per video phase is over and views are dropping down, so they want changes that will help them too.

They shilled for ow2 release cause almost everyone got 10 x views flats who was barely getting 50k views on yt got vids with lakhs view.

Just in the two weeks since release he got 30 lakh views, yt averages 4$ per 1000 view.

That’s 12 k in two weeks atleast no one turns down that kind of cash.
Just his tank vid guide got 8 lakh views that’s 3200$ for a 20 min vid right there.

So now that views are dropping he would want changes that keep players in ow.

2 Likes

SHUSH! You might give them ideas…

1 Like

Y’all were calling them shills literally last week tho…

1 Like

Ah, I was wondering which content creator must’ve complained for “No balance changes until Season 2” to turn into “We’re wheeling out a mid-season update, don’t leave!”

I’m surprised anybody still watches him with that suffocating ego he’s got. It’s probably why he isn’t as popular as other OW content creators.

but on the other hand, it IS really funny to watch him play DPS and Support.

1 Like

He should have went outside and move his body. Would have been better than shilling for Blizzard. He just looks so unhealthy.