Flashing Character Select - Not sure if it belongs here?

I’m honestly not certain if this is really the correct sub-forum for this post or not, but posting it in General to be drowned out by other stuff didn’t seem the place for it, either.

When on the character select screen, there’s the usual blue flashing light that shows up when a character is picked for play. It’s not a bug or true issue, but I was wondering if the OW Dev team might consider maybe lessening the brightness of this?

I don’t have any issues with sudden flashing lights or explosions in the game normally, but when in say, No Limits where everyone is spamming unclick and re-click on the hero select and flashing the light nonstop (to encourage picking said hero) before set-up, 8 times out of 10 I get such a bad eye blur and headache from it that I have to actually find something else in-home to focus on to relieve the sudden eye strain.

The only fix is to adjust my screen brightness, but I have to make it so low to avoid the flash-spam that everything else becomes impossible to see. Maybe a less bright flash? Or a more muted color could fix it?

Suggestions for devs should be added to the General Forum, especially if this is an accessibility issue.