Fixing mauga (play style and core problem)

Mauga fundemetal issue is the fact he that farm 3/4 of the tanks except sigma , orisa and dva to an extend.
But get too unreliable against all others non tanks characters (with some exception of course).
Hear me out , 1)mauga double CG get same initial spread as curently but 4 each 100 shot ,his spread increases the more and more (his spread gets reset or nulified when he is ulting )
It whould make him less lethal to other tank at further range and give other tank more counter play in outspacing him but without affecting his shield breaking potential.

2)to compensate the tank v tank lost power , his solo CG should have less spread
(it would not affect tank since most of them are huge but will make hitting squishes more reliable and deadly)

in addition hitting squishes (AND SQUISHIES ONLY) with gunny and chacha would grant either health or some bonus overhealth with his passive to rewarding u for hitting another thing than a tank , and it would buff his match up against them.(maybe decreasing the numbers of shots required to ignite non tank heroes too, but maybe its too much idk)

Both CG could have different dmg values on tank and squishies too (like sleep being worst against tanks) it could be a possibity too and make him easier to balance.

3)Cardiac overdrive , the most contreversal ability, since its that same ability that incentivise to hit tanks to get ur sustain (cause it work on dmg dealt and tank are easy to hit)

Cardiac no longer grant life steal to mauga (but still allies cause its not that problematic on them i think)
Instead the ability just heal like 150 or 200 hp (maybe 225 idk,the healing need to be in line with hog since he cant shoot but u can)overtime till the duration and its not affected by hitting the easy targets (tanks) or the hard ones (squishies like soj ana etc…)
And i think the 100 bonus overhealht bonus was good since he make him less anti heal cooked
(But maybe its too much )

It could also maybe decreased the numbers of shots to ignite (squishies only) or maybe heal more health or grant more shields with each enemy on fire.
(Again forcing u to attack other heroes than tanks)

4)Overrun ,I think the most balanced ability in his kit, but if he is too weak after these changes maybe:
Ignite enemies stomped by it (squishes and tank maybe? Cause its hard to pull off)
, or maybe grants like 5 or 10 overheath for each person hit by the charge idk.
(It would again incentivise to focus squishes again)

5)cage fight should at least deactivate all abilities that can escape it ( recall, fade, kiri tp, doom ult, translocator etc…)like always but some heroes could use more of their abitlies (doom punch, jq ult, winston leap,etc… imo) to compesate for that he would maybe gain something like 4 each enemy entering the cage he gains 50 overhealht? It would nerf the solo ulting aspect of the ult and buff it the other way around idk.

If u think these changes are good or in the right direction then like it so blizzaed has more chance to see this

Thks 4 reading.