Fixed in new patchnotes Sombra Casttime nerf is alot bigger

The first clip shows you had dropped packets. Re-run the test again.

Same here seems like it was a bug all along.

So option 2 I guess. So at this time its probably save to assume that it is a bug before not even that we can probably assume that all casttimes are bugged considering they are all lower then what we thought they where.

Its the PTR I will not have a good have a better connection then there.

The connection is irrelevant. Play a replay in a custom game, then you’ll get a server-side point of view with no dropped packets. Give it 30 seconds after your cast of EMP, then exit out of the custom game and view the replay.

acutally, custom games are online :wink: And i shared the code so that you can test yourself. IT’s 0.32s but on the edge it isn’t. Right really at the edge of the ring it gets higher then 1s, for reasons i didn’T check, could be the hack check on lucio bugging.

DPNPS

the thing is you insisted that they change it to 0.65, even if they didn’T say that at any point and i told you they wont. So you assumed that your bug is the regular thing… Cause why? Thats the whole point i complained about you know :slight_smile:

Workshop is back to PTR

we already did test it and it’s 0.32s, consistently, tried it like a 100 times :stuck_out_tongue:

Okey

1. I was the guy that made the workshop mode in the first place… EMP casttime tests It was also literlly my thread…
    So I don’t need the code its in my presets witt alot of other testing stuff.

2. I need to do more testing so I will work on it.

We have the workshop now that makes visual testing unnessesary anyway.

Yes I did and I said if it isn’t then thats a bug. Because you know they litterly said it is 0.65s they SAID IT AKA CONFIRMED IT so if it isn’t working like they said its most likely a bug when its shorter.

So a 77% increase?

i couldn’T import your codes, i needed todo it all again, thats why i recreated it.

you still don’t get it or? They didn’T said that, as it was previosuly also not 0.5s. They were always talking about total duration, yes they use bad words, but the numbers proofed you that they were using the active time! Not the time hacked. And that’s your false assumption, that they would change that behaviour now :wink:

You literlly named it the same as I did with even the same spelling errors and the same code errors… dude
This is literlly my code with no desciption…

The rules names are literlly 1-1 and the code has the same unnessessary go-arounds as I did when I was worst at it then Im now

did i say it’S something else? I said i needed to recreate it :smiley: and no i don’T have the same spelling errors :stuck_out_tongue: ) i just couldn’t import it into ptr so i just wrote the whole thing in the ptr again

yes? and whats wrong about that? I recreated it, i copied it 1 to 1 to ptr. So that we have the same reference.

There are two diffrent times in her ult New/Old

1. casttime 0.2/0.32
  2. Recovery time 0.48/0.62

And yes now we see that they probably raised the recovery time with somehow also raised her casttime.

But that doesn’t make it more countable now does it (What they say was the reason why they did it)? at least not in the way they wanted it too So they clearly didn’t mean to do only that.

Anyway im happy about it but im now gonna test around with Sigma I want to see how his ability works.

Ah okey that was worded badly at the beginning I thought you reprogrammed the whole thing.

Can we get a new post when you guys are done testing? Is it actually 0.35s startup 0.65 recovery as I suspected?

Yep Im to lazy to make a new post tho.

What im currendly suspecting is that all casttimes are bugged in the sense that they are less then what you expect.

Because according to there dev commend on Sombra it makes me think that they intendet to have raised the casttime but for somereason the casttimes don’t work probarly.

To I think there is someway to get it to the real casttime my Video should show that because now the skull appieres sooner.

Aka Im confused as heck.

cast time is fine, it was always this way with every ability. There is no bug in this :slight_smile: The Dev comment is just talking about whole durations always! Not on when the effect starts, which for me is activation time, for them activation time seems to be the time the ult is active… So there is clearly no bug, cause everything is working like before, every casttime is the same outside of sombra.

So can you explain what you expected to happen?

Wtf the new EMP animation is trash

They fixed that on the new PTR with the new hero.

Thank goodness