[Fixed] Can i play your game please?

Hi,

Can i play the damn game that i’ve paid please ?I mean, it’s really starting to frustrate me to have to wait 5min to join a casual game of Lucioball.

So if there is a dev / support in here, i’d like to be contacted asap, thanks.

It’s been two years now that this is happening, i can’t train in casuals because it takes me longer to find a game than to play one (even 2 or 3 in fact…)

EDIT : last game took me 15min to find a game … While it takes my friends less than a min, reset my account whatever, i just want to play, this is really freaking annoying.

EDIT 2 : ok so, apparently this is the type of game that uses rank even in casual modes.
Meaning that if you’re too good or what, it impacts the delay you have to wait in order to play. this would have been fine , if it was reset over time. I play like 10 to 20 days a year, only for LB but i can’t.

You’re basicaly asking me to repay an account/game in order to be able to play the game, I guess i’ll contact people related to law and see if i can make a case out of this, it’s not acceptable at all. I’ve not paid 40€ for not being able to play.

Yes, i’m serious. I want to genuinly play LB, but can’t because of such #$!@ feature.

The Lucioball game mode these days has a relatively niche community as the game mode is distinctively different from that of other game modes. If you are higher skilled, queue times will take longer in order to make sure you are placed in a fair match with other players. This is normal for any online game. Sorry, there is no way to reset any account hidden matchmaking rating.

If you have constructive feedback, please consider posting it in the general discussion forum. This forum is only used to help address technical issues like that of game crashes or disconnections, not the nature of how matchmaking works.