Fix your game :)

junkertown
even worse

1 Like

Every game has bugs, you can’t call them “garbage” because they don’t tend to work perfectly 100% of the times. I think this is “a game in development”???

1 Like

i called it garbage because i posted it right after it happened. i was a bit heated i’ll remove it.

I am literally crying… :joy:

I saw that slick edit on how you put that smiley face at the end of the title. The smiley face makes it 10x better honestly.

You have my Like :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I like the smile on the title.

1 Like

I can relate to that, I’ve wanted to make rage threads when I get out of a bad match or I experience something… not very pleasant. But that’s nice of you to recognize it!

Go to the tech support board and make a post or look for a post with same problem. I would start by checking if you have latest graphic card drivers.

Unless it is a widespread problem, it is a problem with your computer. I had the game crashing mid match the last few days, had to update my motherboard drivers to fix it, though it is often a GPU drivers that need updating.

Games update the game using the latest drivers for graphic cards, and that sometimes causes problems when those drivers are not updated on your PC.

Was thinking the same thing Somvra😂

1 Like

Happened to me too try lowering your fps worked for me. If the system overclocks it happens a lot.

Great minds think alike.

*I am talking to you too Jam *

1 Like

Jam is very happy about that, he thanks you😂

1 Like

Each day, I keep winning over Jam :relaxed:

#Feels So Good

1 Like

Like I said, he’s a softy😂

1 Like

:relaxed: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

Your player icon suits your necrobumping well.

If you have a technical issue with your Overwatch game, help can be offered in the Technical Support forum.

This happens any time overwatch league is on, it’s to get you to watch it instead of playing the game.

This is caused by either out dated video drivers or a background app that has Overlays like Overwolf or Discord App Overlay.

If you have them, disable them and update your video drivers to see if that fixes the problem.

Devs have previously stated they can’t return sr what’s the point? i’m also on console so they’ll care even less.

Penalties will stand correct. What can be fixed is resolving whatever technical issue you are encountering to PREVENT any future losses. Being ignorant of fixing technical issues is just as bad as deliberately leaving games, and those that fail to resolve issues will see increased Competitive Penalties up to a Season Ban from Competitive Play. Get 3 season bans, and you will be permanently banned from the Competitive Play mode on that account. I do not want to see this happen to anyone!

Smurfs, xims, hackers, ext. this patch is the least of your worries top kek